• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 coronet and turning 54 too

Wilmeister67

Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
it was coming up to my 54th birthday and i saw a 67 Coronet 500 Convertible WP27 383 2barrel in my country NZ

Showed the picture to my wife (also 54) and she said lets go have a look.
So we did and then she said "isn't it beautiful" and " Lets buy it!!)
Now we have 3 54 year olds at home.
Need a little bit of work to get compliance in New Zealand and hopefully i can hunt around in this forum and get some advice on that and the rest of the vehicle.

67_coronet_convertible.jpg

Nice.

Welcome from North Florida!!!
Nice ride :thumbsup:
Did you hypnotize the wife or is she naturally the coolest one in NZ ?

Beautiful car. I also have a 67 convertible. Nothing like top down on a beautiful day. Welcome from NH sea coast.

Welcome from Alabama, great find, especially in NZ.

Welcome from Illinois, USA. Congratulations on getting your Coronet. Hope you enjoy it and keep it in that nice condition for the next 54 years and beyond!

Welcome from Michigan

Another 67 is always welcomed

Welcome.. I'm new here myself so great to have comrades.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. Nice catch on a 1967 Coronet. Also, nice catch on an understanding wife. It looks like the 500-specific lower trim is missing. On the plus side, you have the rarely-seen optional headrests. Also looks like the car is running 1968-1969 wheel discs. I have a 1967 Coronet as well; an R/T hardtop.

welcome to FBBO

Welcome to FBBO from sunny east Auckland :lol: Good looking car. :thumbsup:

What part of this sprawled out part of the world are you in?

Auto Transport Service
Back