• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Plymouth spring and mini tub mod

How much seat pressure? All of it and then some. Are those isky rollers? I have red zone by isky

Not as easy as it looks
20191109_172629.jpg
20191109_181858.jpg
20191109_182054.jpg

Yep harder than it looks. First thought is build one out of pvc pipe to get the angles then bend your pipe to fit.

Sure like the press was it big on the wallet.

Are you going to the shock tower.

The press is a buddy of mine who hasn't used it in4 years because it had a leaking cylinder so I sent the cylinder to a hydraulic shop and cleaned up the rest. Painted to factory colors. I figure he will let me use it anytime now

Shock towers, not sure yet. I have not thought about that.

Does that bar go from the A pillar bar down to the frame?

Mine run from mane hoop to the frame rails in the trunk. Not the shock tower bar. But on the pro street hoops I have seen them at the shock tower and to the frame rails in the trunk. I'm sure someone that has the pro street bar will chime in.

I'm running mine right beside the minitub on top of the frame with the 6x6 plate

Okay cool you are using a back seat with mine I'm not. I'm curious if with the plate how does it work in the space that you have. Does the shock tower bar get in the way of the bottom plate.

Next question the side bars do they hit your front seats.

Okay cool you are using a back seat with mine I'm not. I'm curious if with the plate how does it work in the space that you have. Does the shock tower bar get in the way of the bottom plate.
No, I'm welding the 6x6 on top of the frame rail directly under the package tray. Not sure on the seat, but pre mock up the door bar hitting the door handle.

Main cross bar at shoulder height side bar at the middle of the upper arm should miss door handle.

Like that looks great. Nice work keep it up

Rear down bars ready to weld in. Tough trying to make them the same.
20191110_164637.jpg
20191110_142742.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back