• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 75 Chrysler Cordoba Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

75Cordoba

Local time
2:13 PM
Reaction score
I hope I'm posting in the correct area. I recently bought a 75 Cordoba and I'm finding parts I need to buy. I'm currently looking for both wiper arms. I had one on there but it was stripped out. I will attach a couple of pictures for length measurement. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cordpba Wiper Arm 1.jpg Cordpba Wiper Arm 2.jpg

I hope I'm posting in the correct area. I recently bought a 75 Cordoba and I'm finding parts I need to buy. I'm currently looking for both wiper arms. I had one on there but it was stripped out. I will attach a couple of pictures for length measurement. Any help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 1059883 View attachment 1059884
There’s several Facebook groups that have a lot of followers. FMJBR & 75-79 B body & there’s a Cordoba & a Magnum Group. All are very well run with lots of resources.

Well I'm out of luck then. Had my Facebook accounts get hacked twice and that was all she wrote for Facebook. Thank you though for the info incase I ever decide to trust them again.

Well I'm out of luck then. Had my Facebook accounts get hacked twice and that was all she wrote for Facebook. Thank you though for the info incase I ever decide to trust them again.
Yea Facebook is a damn mess for sure. Poorly run company but there’s so much car stuff on there I tolerate it & ignore the bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back