• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A reunion of a man and his muscle car, 40 years apart.

Dave that was very touching watching your video of a man that search for his old bird and found and was able to purchase it back , that was a very good video that you had put together ,thanks for sharing it with us ,that was a very nice looking bird that you let go !

Earl pointed out a little dent in the dash pad. He explained that one of his buddies rested an empty bear can against the dash and smashed it, Earl is still upset about that stunt some 40 years later, lol.

NorthernDave . . . It's great people like you that brought me to this site, and keep me on this site.

GREAT story and you are an incredible guy to sell the car back to him . . . thanks for sharing.

NorthernDave . . . It's great people like you that brought me to this site, and keep me on this site.

GREAT story and you are an incredible guy to sell the car back to him . . . thanks for sharing.

X2 it's people that makes a site, besides the cars!!

Wow, great story, Dave. You did a great job on the car, it sounded healthy! Nice video. Must have been tough to let it go.

That is freaking awesome.

What a great story, and ur a good man for bringing it all together.
No way in a million years that all the time you spent working on it that the thought "I'm going to rebuild this RR to perfection so I can reunite it w/it's second owner" ever pop into your cranium.

I can't imagine what it would be like to reunite w/my 69.5 A12 B.

Good job.not sure what i would do if i were in your shoes.good story

Just plain awesome!

Auto Transport Service
Back