• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Active shooter in San Bernardino right now

And every news channel has turned to it and asking all kinds of dumb *** question trying to make it a sensational story....including the business news channels. What I want to know is what does this have to do with Wall Street news? I just switched over to Velocity....

And every news channel has turned to it and asking all kinds of dumb *** question trying to make it a sensational story....including the business news channels. What I want to know is what does this have to do with Wall Street news? I just switched over to Velocity....

Ummmmm if it could have something to do with Wall Street news and maybe allow our Canadian Dollar to creep back up a bit I would really appreciate it as I have lots of parts to buy! :)

Most news organizations now days are just a bunch of blood sucking whores who don't spend 2 seconds thinking about the ramifications of their words and coverage....just my opinion.

Ummmmm if it could have something to do with Wall Street news and maybe allow our Canadian Dollar to creep back up a bit I would really appreciate it as I have lots of parts to buy! :)
This kind of stuff rarely makes Wall Street move one way or the other unless someone blows up a refinery or does something drastic to some oil line. Don't get me wrong....I hate seeing stuff like this as much as the next person does (excluding terrorists) but I thought the business news channels were supposed to report on market news and not cover what all the other news channels are covering.

Talking heads with no new information either...
The authorities don't tell anything, they can't probably either...
Maybe because they don't want the terrorist/perps to know what they know etc.
What they have & are going to do etc.

Or possibly too afraid & forced to be politically correct nonsense in todays
softer gentile touchy feely mamby pamby weak & feckless world views,
to not offend some religious or ethnic group or sector of society...
Afraid to say what needs to be said, harboring reality...

Hr's & hr's now of the same damn stuff, no new news, but they're all still talking about it...

Exploitation, speculations & sensationalism, plain & simple...

I really hate most mainstream news now...

Welcome to America, Where Once a Week some Psycho goes on a Rampage. Is it even once a week now? what about that guy at the Planned parenthood, Imagine a "Pro-Lifer" Killing people Lol man that is a good one.

This is different than most. Three walk in, shoot the place up and leave. This will end up being worse than most we've seen. These three will strike again.

Talking heads with no new information either...
The authorities don't tell anything, they can't probably either...
Maybe because they don't want the terrorist/perps to know what they know etc.
What they have & are going to do etc.

Or possibly too afraid & forced to be politically correct nonsense in todays
softer gentile touchy feely mamby pamby weak & feckless world views,
to not offend some religious or ethnic group or sector of society...
Afraid to say what needs to be said, harboring reality...

Hr's & hr's now of the same damn stuff, no new news, but they're all still talking about it...

Exploitation, speculations & sensationalism, plain & simple...

I really hate most mainstream news now...
The talking heads will say damn near anything to keep ratings up....

I wonder why so many of these types of occurrences happening now,
seemingly allot more frequently {no facts to back it up, just a gut feeling},
especially under the current WH administration, the liberal states & liberal leadership ??

This is different than most. Three walk in, shoot the place up and leave. This will end up being worse than most we've seen. These three will strike again.

Thats the bad part, they're still on the loose.

Imagine pulling this off in broad daylight and no one seeing them leave. Maybe the one guy that saw the black suv but it might have been a totally different vehicle like a white van...

Prayers for the victims and their families.

I mostly blame the news for the growing mass shootings. They broadcast ever one of them for days and days. So these idiots know they will for sure make the popularity list when they decide to shoot a bunch of innocent people.

God bless all the family's that were impacted for no good f##kin reason.

What I want to know is what does this have to do with Wall Street news? ....

This kind of stuff rarely makes Wall Street move one way or the other unless someone blows up a refinery or does something drastic to some oil line. Don't get me wrong....I hate seeing stuff like this as much as the next person does (excluding terrorists) but I thought the business news channels were supposed to report on market news and not cover what all the other news channels are covering.

Maybe it has something to do with lead futures? Markets either going to go up or down. My questions are, were the guns stolen? What the mental state of the shooter/s, whacko or what? I bet that these guns are hot, and not from shooting.

I've been following this on FOX. Shepherd Smith was incensed that the LEO's were releasing NO information. I actually expected him to throw a tantrum!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back