• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Almost there GTX

Good looking project. I new here myself and enjoying the useful discussions around.

Welcome to the forum and that appears to be one sweet X!

Post some more pics of that beauty!

View attachment 799870
Hi. Joined B Bodies because of the wealth of knowledge everyone has on our great old rides and enthusiasm to share it! Been restoring a 1968 Plymouth GTX (just garage fixes and updates). Beefed up the 440 with a 512 stroker kit, new interior and now ready for disk brakes all around getting rid of the drums and wanting to get some Coker 15 inch Magnum 500’s with B F Goodrich TA Radials, 15 x 8 all around maybe. Looking forward to your input and advice so I can get another Mopar on the road again. Thanks!

Sweet ride! Pretty sure I saw it in the garage one day but didn’t see you around so I didn’t want to be “that guy” that knocks on the door lol. Me and my father are also in the same area and we both have 69 Roadrunners. Mine is the A4 silver poly on the left. Hope to catch up with you sometime and check it out!
-Ben

4BDFA8E4-6A66-4A16-9494-244277BF463C.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back