• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else into bicycles?

is that a banana seat
tumblr_p7dxyokLKi1wzvt9qo1_540.gif

tumblr_p7dxyokLKi1wzvt9qo5_540.gif

tumblr_p7dxyokLKi1wzvt9qo6_540.gif

Got this off a bicycle forum. WW1 German's Bicycle Victoria Springwheel

29572427_699174183539659_6630097223430577713_n.jpg

WW1 German's Bicycle Victoria Springwheel

Working on my Columbia West Field Seminole. Totaly disassembled, cleaned, replaced the head bearings, all four fender braces with repops, new tires and a set of rear spokes are coming. I was advised that the bike would be worth more in original condition. However, the tires were dry rotted, two fender braces were beyond salvage, rims were chrome when sold new however these drop-center ones were repainted with a brush so I'm currently stripping them. So far I see no chrome rusty or otherwise so since decent ones are not available I'm stipping the paint and rust and spraying them, besides I like the look of painted rims. Straitened the fenders. Hope to get it on the road here soon and taking it on rides daily.

DSCF3311.JPG
DSCF3306.JPG DSCF3307.JPG DSCF3244.JPG DSCF3247 (1).JPG DSCF3254 (1).JPG

Oh man....had lots of home built Stingrays etc but nothing special. Most of them were from parts gathered at the town dump when they used to let the kids dig stuff out. We got all kinds of stuff including old edger motors that we used on go carts and the like. Fast forward several years the bikes got put out to pasture when I got my driver's license. Today, I have a 10 year old Trek 3500. I guess it's ok for the money.....free.
1973 one year only color sunset orange, bought new for Christmas from my dad i was seven years old and couldn't even ride it seat was to tall.i restored this 25 years ago when you could still get schwinn original parts.

20180729_201134.jpeg

I have a Suzuki BMX bike its the only one I have ever seen, I have a Sears stingray thats all original.
When I was 12 I crashed my Schwinn Pea picker into the side of a 69 Road Runner I bounced off the door and bike got the rear tire. Needless to say bike did not make it. RR had a nice dent in the door. I think the bike was worth more then the RR it was in pretty rough shape

Is the Suzuki bmx yellow diamond type frame...fork a little curved but still tube?? I had one. Had the mags....the only other one I saw had spokes.

DODGE VIPER FOR SALE
Super Rare
$400

IMG_7472.JPG IMG_7476.JPG

Is the Suzuki bmx yellow diamond type frame...fork a little curved but still tube?? I had one. Had the mags....the only other one I saw had spokes.
mine has spokes and a fake tank
will post pictures soon

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back