• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown Mafia...

65RoadRacer

Local time
8:54 PM
Reaction score
I've recently become friends with Brad Gray, who is the mad scientist behind the Blown Mafia stable of multiple-poweradder cars and trucks, and with another friend of our we're helping him to bring some of his cars to SEMA this fall.

Camaropic1sm.jpg Mustangpic1sm.jpg

While many purists, and some general enthusiasts have said, "overkill" or "too much", it's an example of what one man can do when he sets out to do the extraordinary. What most people don't get about these vehicles is that they're all steel, and the engine - along with all the power adders - can be removed from each vehicle as a unit and run on an engine run stand. On top of it all, he actually drives these cars, and the Camaro has about 2,500 miles on it.

We're going to be providing some radiators for him, and I'll be there at SEMA to do some PR work with the cars. For me, this is a marketer's dream - to be a part of this exciting visit to show some of the most radical cars built in the past few years.

They aren't for everyone, but the fact that they work, and they run, and that he never winches them onto the trailer is amazing. So I put together a teaser video... he's planning to come and visit us in Lake Elsinore this fall on his way to Vegas.

Reminds me of the MPC Zinger model kits.

It would suck if we all built the same thing. I like them, he's having fun with his stuff.

It would suck if we all built the same thing. I like them, he's having fun with his stuff.

Agreed. Big Daddy Roth would be proud to see these on the street.

It may not be FBBO related. But its cool to view stuff like this without having to go to the gm or ford sites.

Auto Transport Service
Back