• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brown suede paint for instrument panel and passenger ventinsert

Charger Fan

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:34 AM
Reaction score
Looking for any help or any past experience identifying the brown color on the simulated wood grain 1971-1974 Rallye Dash and passenger side vent insert. I believe the original paint was a laquer PPG color, "brown suede" but am having trouble locating a source for the paint color or even a color/Mfg. that is "close enough". I know I can send it off to a restoration service but would rather not have to spend several hundred dollars if I can do it myself. Thanks.

Sorry forgot the picture

img0000(1).jpg

Looking for any help or any past experience identifying the brown color on the simulated wood grain 1971-1974 Rallye Dash and passenger side vent insert. I believe the original paint was a laquer PPG color, "brown suede" but am having trouble locating a source for the paint color or even a color/Mfg. that is "close enough". I know I can send it off to a restoration service but would rather not have to spend several hundred dollars if I can do it myself. Thanks.
Contact Chas at 8774Paint1. He will help you out and make the paint for you for spray guns or rattle cans. He has always been great to work with.

Phone : 8774PAINT1

Email : [email protected]

Auto Transport Service
Back