• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

FBBO participation @ Carlisle Chrysler Nats Club Challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

68sportsatelliteragtop

Local time
4:51 PM
Reaction score
Anyone interested in participating in the "Club Challenge". If we can get at least 25 cars preregistered they will provide us with a 20x20 tent for the weekend. The top 3 clubs will be recognized with a banner for their tent,Moparts.com placed 2nd last year. If we are not going to participate I will probably preregister with Allpar.com as they have a nice goody bag and judge their members cars for prizes. The event is July 8-10, only 60 days out. Preregistation ends on June 6th, fees go up $10 after that. I'm preregistering 2 cars so we only need 23 more. Any interest? http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/index.asp

I'll be there as a vendor for my seventh year in a row. if times weren't so tough right now I would register my Belvedere. it was close coming up with the money to pay for my vendor spaces.

i am going but sorry wont be bringing the car going to carlisle on sat and beaver springs on sun for the racing i'll stop by and say hello.

i am going but sorry wont be bringing the car going to carlisle on sat and beaver springs on sun for the racing i'll stop by and say hello.

I'll be going to Beaver Springs with my 65 dodge on Sunday also. going to hurt some feelings for sure.

I won't be bringing a car, but I will be there and definitely will stop by for a visit, can't wait!

I may not be bringing a car but I will be there and would like to stop by for a visit.

Ken, any more interest in the pre-reg ?

So far its 3 cars commited and 1 maybe. I am going to get the process started to register the club and give it a few weeks to try and get more commitment. We need 25 to qualify.If anyone is just coming for the weekend w/o their car and they have a Mopar as transportation it is cheaper to preregister and be able to park on the grounds then it is for 2 days admission for 2 and off site parking.Plus the added bonus of parking in the middle of the grounds and being able to participate in the balloting. If we can't get this going by ourselves I am going to ask Joeycho to combine the 3 sites and do it that way.

Attachments

• IMG_6940.jpg
    IMG_6940.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,105
Anyone interested in participating in the "Club Challenge". If we can get at least 25 cars preregistered they will provide us with a 20x20 tent for the weekend. The top 3 clubs will be recognized with a banner for their tent,Moparts.com placed 2nd last year. If we are not going to participate I will probably preregister with Allpar.com as they have a nice goody bag and judge their members cars for prizes. The event is July 8-10, only 60 days out. Preregistation ends on June 6th, fees go up $10 after that. I'm preregistering 2 cars so we only need 23 more. Any interest? http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/index.asp

hey could you fill me in on this it sounds interesting id like details iv been looking for a reason to go to carlisle

http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/index.asp

Check out the link for all the details. The site is very detailled with all the info on the event. If you want to attend as a member of FBBO when you preregister online make sure you type in FBBO as the group you are associated with.http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/events/chrysler-nationals/index.asp

going

I will be going, provided I have the car ready by then. I hope within 2 weeks to have it finished.

I'll definitely be there, but not as a FBBO member. I bring my Intrepid ES down every year and register with LHForums. Neither my Dart nor my Coronet are ready to make the 6 hour journey down to the show...
If you guys get a tent, however, I'll most definitely stop over and say hello, as I'll be poking through the A and B Bodies closely anyway!

Its a car show the largest on the east coast. There is an 1/8 mile dragstrip close by. Check out the website for all the info on the event.

I will definitely be there but debating if I want to drive my car, that would be 185 miles each way on the terrible PA turnpike from Pittsburgh. Trying to get my old man to bring one of his Willys Jeeps as well, but that would be tough on those little go-devil engines. Worst case, be up there in the new Challenger.

I will definitely be there but debating if I want to drive my car, that would be 185 miles each way on the terrible PA turnpike from Pittsburgh. Trying to get my old man to bring one of his Willys Jeeps as well, but that would be tough on those little go-devil engines. Worst case, be up there in the new Challenger.

im going to trailer mine most likely im by Pittsburgh

I load my van with all my parts to sell, plus what I need to live there for the weekend, plus I pull an 18 foot car trailer loaded. the PA pike isn't too bad if you stay in the slow lane. And I have a 3 hour trip in from the Jersey Shore.

Auto Transport Service
Back