• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

FBBO participation @ Carlisle Chrysler Nats Club Challenge

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thats cool, thanks! That is what was confusing me. The dates said 8-10 yet they were selling 4 day passes and the gates opened up Thursday 7am....

Thanks again

Me and my dad plan on going this weekend but i'm trying to decide which day, Is there any day you would pick over another? I see "John Miller" is going to be their and i'd love to meet him. But i'm also looking for a handful of parts. Is their plenty to go around? Do people want an arm and leg for stuff? I'm looking for stuff like 3speed wiper motor, the 4bbl air cleaner that looks like a 6pack, Wouldn't mind finding a 383/400/440bb for decent. And whatever else i see lol.

Charger won't be ready by then.

Then again I've never gone for the Ford nationals and I've owned my Mustang for over 7 years now.

_

I'm going to retract my previous answer - I'll be attending but only on Sunday for the swap meet. See if I can nail down a few needed parts. -Mainly a better rear bumper.

_

I'll be there.:glasses2: But no car:angry1:, just parts. Will be hangin' with tidewater:headbang:

looks like we'll be neighbors. They put me in R126.

Sweet, I'll be looking for Ya! Going up tomorrow for the cruise in at CVM Dodge in Mechanicsburg.

Attachments

• IMG_6926.jpg
    IMG_6926.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 379
Me and my dad plan on going this weekend but i'm trying to decide which day, Is there any day you would pick over another? I see "John Miller" is going to be their and i'd love to meet him. But i'm also looking for a handful of parts. Is their plenty to go around? Do people want an arm and leg for stuff? I'm looking for stuff like 3speed wiper motor, the 4bbl air cleaner that looks like a 6pack, Wouldn't mind finding a 383/400/440bb for decent. And whatever else i see lol.

If all you are going for is parts then go on Friday if you can. If you want to see the whole show field then go on Sat. Sunday most of the vendors are gone or packing up and will be gone by noon, definitely not the day to go for parts. Make it 2 days,Fri. and Sat. take a tent and camp outside the grounds in the lots behind gate 3. Use the showers inside the fairgrounds. Makes for a cheap, trip more money to spend on parts!

If all you are going for is parts then go on Friday if you can. If you want to see the whole show field then go on Sat. Sunday most of the vendors are gone or packing up and will be gone by noon, definitely not the day to go for parts. Make it 2 days,Fri. and Sat. take a tent and camp outside the grounds in the lots behind gate 3. Use the showers inside the fairgrounds. Makes for a cheap, trip more money to spend on parts!

Thanks, I am looking for parts but would like to check out the car show etc (First time going so idk what to expect.)

i looked high and dry for the fbbo tent. what the heck!
was there even one there?
i wanted to meet the members there and we brought drinks and snacks for everyone.w

i wanted to meet the members there and we brought drinks and snacks for everyone.w

I didn't look at to many cars stuck in the swap meet area most of the time but I kept an eye out for cars I recognized like yours...

You should have kept up with the thread. I posted early June, before prereg. closed, that there wasn't enough response to qualify for a tent space. When I prereg. the gal checked and nobody had prereg. w/ FBBO. I signed up with AllPar and took home a couple of their awards with the 67 Belv, best interior and Judges Pick. Maybe we can combine with FABO and the othe F_BO sites for next year if we start earlier. I did see your pals from Moparts had another good turnout and came in 1st or 2nd in the club challenge. I will put up some of my pics and details of the cruise in, fairground show and the big time rain on Friday, reported at 2".

Attachments

• DSCN2582 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN2582 (Medium).JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCN2575 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN2575 (Medium).JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 341
Sorry I missed you guys. I only went up Friday and left much soggier than when I got there.

You should have kept up with the thread. I posted early June, before prereg. closed, that there wasn't enough response to qualify for a tent space. When I prereg. the gal checked and nobody had prereg. w/ FBBO. I signed up with AllPar and took home a couple of their awards with the 67 Belv, best interior and Judges Pick. Maybe we can combine with FABO and the othe F_BO sites for next year if we start earlier. I did see your pals from Moparts had another good turnout and came in 1st or 2nd in the club challenge. I will put up some of my pics and details of the cruise in, fairground show and the big time rain on Friday, reported at 2".

TOO BAD. i would love to have hung out with you guys. maybe next year. obtw those are not my buddies over at the moparts tent.:rev_in_action:

TOO BAD. i would love to have hung out with you guys. maybe next year. obtw those are not my buddies over at the moparts tent.:rev_in_action:

Yeah I didn't figure I needed to stop by the Moparts tent to find you. LOL, I see you had a pretty good outing at Beaver Springs on Sunday, congrats. I read your post, what are you using for locktight on your converter bolts?

Yeah I didn't figure I needed to stop by the Moparts tent to find you. LOL, I see you had a pretty good outing at Beaver Springs on Sunday, congrats. I read your post, what are you using for locktight on your converter bolts?

I use the red and it was my fault. i tried something different. i usually tighten all the way by hand and with a 3/4 12 point wrench i pull hard on the bolts and then whack the crap out of the wrench with a hammer to get that extra snug. very very tight with no issues ever.
this time i just hand tightened and used the 3/4 wrench and pulled as tight as i could and that was it. it did go about 40 passes w/o an issue but i see i need to go back to my old ways.
looks like the owner of moparts took up 1/2 the tent. he was in the middle.:blob1:lol

I know this thread is for last years event, but, any ideas about this coming year's event? I certainly am thinking about driving my Pink Challenger up there for the 2012 event, anyone here doing the same?

After last year (first time there) I can't wait for this year. Would be cool to get something set up for this year... although, I doubt I'll bring my car as I plan on shopping mostly.

Auto Transport Service
Back