• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chicago area in August

Red Hots are good but to me they just do not have that "SNAP" when you bite into them as Vienna Beefs do.

you do have a point there, Tuck. Vienna uses a different casing than Red Hot does.

I google mapped it, Does not seem far out of the way. Timing is everything thank you

No problem. We just moved out of the area and are selling our house. I plan to run over one last time before I leave for good....

finally made it, I am staying on E Wacker ave across from the Trump tower on the river. Now to get into the city mode when driving around. Time to plan where to go and what to do for the week, Wrigley Field, Lou Manoti for Pizza and Hot Dogs

The family was not impressed with Lou's pizza, I thought it was good with tender crust. We had hot dogs at the Cubs game yesterday and took a sightseeing tour with fireworks on the river. We spent time walking on Magnificent Mile. Going to the wife's family for breakfast in the Trump tower this morning. (Must be nice).

I had a rear wheel bearing installed on the Honda the other day, since it was noisy. Thank fully it was covered under warranty.

Talk to you later FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back