• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chryslers in the Canyon 2010: Rolling Car Show Video

TexasStroker

Local time
4:44 AM
Reaction score
I shot this as we all headed east toward Palo Duro Canyon...the Events Center provided a nice backdrop, I was bummed about the wind noise.

We had several skip off to the canyon and quite a few regional guys go straight to the canyon, but this should account for about 80% of the cars.

It is exactly 1 GB and about 6.5 minutes of rolling Mopars. Hope you enjoy. We would love to have this event continue to grow and gladly welcome new folks into the mix. 3rd Annual Chryslers in the Canyon 2011 will be here in just under a year

There should be something for everyone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCi-6T8SW9Y

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! My plans were to have this and an exit video, but everyone knows after a day in the sun folks aren't as willing to line up and parade around when they can jus get out, lol. We didn't have all the cars in the vid, but it is still a good showing for everyone.

Auto Transport Service
Back