• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craig (mobileparts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a while but I wonder if there is body cam footage and how you could go about getting it.I
Probably need a lawyer for that. Maybe some sort of freedom of information request.

XS22J8R --- Appreciate you, and, I may take that avenue shortly, as the clock keeps ticking.....

440 4 speed --- Canada, Eh? Doesn't stand for this sort of thing, undoubtedly.... The policing of police in the U.S.A. has been ignored for far too long, and the training methods are only now being attacked as more and more of these cases and situations keep presenting themselves....
How many deaths must keep on happening --- George Floyd's, Brianna Taylor's, Eric Garner's, Tyre Nichols', and 100s more, recently......???

Hey Craig - we haven’t spoken in awhile. I’ve been kind of absent from FBBO for awhile. My wife’s cancer returned and we’ve got a ton going on with her and the insurance company denying coverage for the only hospital in OC that can perform an immunotherapy stem cell transplant. It’s no longer experimental but their saying our hospital hasn‘t done it enough to qualify them for her treatment.

Anyway checked in and see you’re still trending. I’m blown away at the legal problems you’re having. I would have never thought it an issue to sue the city and police for what they’ve done. I’ve noticed a few others have suggested out of state or at least out of the area Attorneys. That sounds to me like you’re only avenue along with a Non profit. How come these other ethnicities seem to have lawyers jumping on their band wagon for mega million $$ paydays when anything happens? Oops sorry I forgot you’re from a ethnic category that has been deemed the most evil of the evils.

Don‘t know what to say pal - I obviously hoped with all that is just that you prevail. And in the meantime I also hope you’re getting better on the physical side of things. I know it’s a huge challenge but you have that gritty determination needed to prevail.
Best and a great deal more my friend.
Take good care and best of luck on it all.

The following is the latest update from Craig.

So, here is an update in life, on the tablet that you guys all bought for me, thank you again....
As you read, with the help of my friend's kid, I was able to do Spring Carlisle (not a good Mopar event at all),
with not as juicy a spread as normal ( I had to leave an avenue for my van to get out, God Forbid....) , but the customers themselves would help me pull the items they needed out of the van, so it worked....

It is clearly NOT EASY, doing it in a walker, but the good news is, that I CAN do it, provided I can have the assistance to set up and break down.... I had to pay for it, of course, when all these years I have done it myself for FREE, but , obviously, now, I have issues, thanks to those dirtbag cops destroying the left side of my body....

I am presently working with two lawyers ( I have more phone numbers, but haven't contacted them yet ) who were supposed to call me back, and naturally, they didn't call me back the entire time I was at Spring Carlisle and during the four days after Spring Carlisle, while I was unloading the van ( I bought $ 1200 of those clear plastic
gas filters you've seen on my counters --- that is where I meet up with my supplier, for FREE Shipping...), filling orders from Spring Carlisle, etc., etc.....

I called them both back yesterday, and got fed more rhetoric, and alerted them that they are both aware that my
" 50 H " hearing is on Monday, May 8th.... which I included with all the paperwork I included that they requested...
This " 50 H " hearing is the preliminary hearing before a judge, to, I suppose ( obviously , I have never had to do anything like this in my life... ) to give him the FACTS of the situation... So clearly, I am on my own ---- since neither lawyer will be by my side for this ( they both say that it is not necessary --- they said I can just tell the judge that I am still working on legal representation...) Real nice that they are " too busy " to help me, to be by my side, and they don't even call me back....

I am going to tell you --- I really wish I didn't have to deal with all of this --- but what these dirtbag cops did to me has caused some unbelievable extra expense in my life, what they stole from me --- so far, the $ 3000 of state quarters, my Jewelry Box, and my Vikings Starter Jacket , so far --- and MOST IMPORTANTLY --- my extremely compromised life, because I CAN NOT WALK, like a normal human being, directly because of their actions ---
Civil Rights violations, , Police Brutality , etc., etc., and a permanent loss of income , etc., etc...

If I knew how to put pictures in here --- and maybe, I can have someone help me do that. I will have the pictures that my friends took, that I made copies, depicting how those dirtbag cops destroyed and ransacked my place,
And, of course, I had to have my friend's help me, and I had to rent U Hauls (at my expense), hire day workers ( at my expense), and put a bunch of my merchandise in storage units (at my expense --- and my continuing expense)
to make this place wheelchair and walkeraccessible.... I am sitting in my wheelchair presently, as I am typing this to you all now....

As you all read this, ask me any questions you have, or anything that you want to know, because
A) I will be more than happy to answer anything you want to know , and
B) It might trigger some thought or idea that I need to think of, know, or question.

I still do ask for your continued thoughts and Prayers --- because with all my extra expenses , it is even that much more difficult to get to the break even point in life ...... and a couple of the shows I used to do, are now, no longer... how about that ???

Any time anyone asks me how I am, I have two (2) words --- " I'm Trying...." --- I sure don't say, " good " .....

Thanks for all your thoughts, words, and Prayers to this point... I am not quitting now....

I have the Rhinebeck car show on Friday, May 5th (Cinquo de Mayo) through Sunday, May 7th --- and my friend, Mike, up there, has procured a young man, whom I am hiring to help with set up and breakdown,
and then, I have that " 50 H " hearing on Monday, May 8th....

I will report back to everyone here.... Yours, Craig.....

Incidentally, Joe Pole, and others,
I went to Police Headquarters to ask for any audio and video from the incident.... The one female clerk wearing a police costume, must have hit some button under the counter, because she was immediately flanked on both sides by police officers....
One responded, " you need a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that "....

I replied, " So, let me get this right... Four officers can cripple me for life, destroy half my body, destroy my life, walk away, and you can keep that all secretive... what about the F O I L ( Freedom of Information Law ) "
They didn't think I would know that term --- but I do everything in life --- Prepared.....

The one officer reiterated " you need a good lawyer for that, they have to subpoena us for that "
( I don't know why they had a police officer for that, they could have hired a parrot... )

Yours, Craig....

I say the following as a Mopar friend and lover of justice.
You'll have to continue the proceedings. If you are still dealing with local attorneys, that is why.

Unless your friends saw the Police put something in their pockets, you must get past that loss for now. It feels personal so it's hard to let it go, but it is a distraction from your greater and more pressing loss, your health. No Judge will want to hear about it as you weren't beat up in a robbery. It was robbery after an aggravated assault. Without proof, the cops will say your friends robbed you and took the photos. They are killers, so they are liars too, but with that many liars, it's hard to keep a story straight. You can possibly revisit the robbery later if something is learned in discovery of the LEO's records.

They are correct about their body cams and such needing a subpoena, but they have to give you a copy of the police report. In that report, they are saying you did something to warrant an arrest and they accidentally hurt you when you resisted. I would like to see how that reads.

Somebody mentioned the ACLU. I'm betting they know a few lawyers who don't eat at City Hall. If anybody here is tech savvy enough to do a Go Fund Me, I'll put up the first 50 bucks

I just seen this. Sorry to hear about your ordeal and all the brutality and your on going health and legal problems. Seems this world is getting more ducks up every day. I truly hope those offices get what coming to them and u get healed up as good as u were b4. Kim

Sam & others,
Among the 100 lawyers / attorneys / " piss ants " I've contacted ( the piss ants are the little slip and fall lawyers who , at least, admitted that this case is WAY beyond their ability...), I was pre interviewed by The Cochran Firm, but they never called back...
I am waiting for Ben Crump to get done in St. Louis, and see if he will take on a white client.
I have called some of the other well known Civil Rights Lawyers from around the country --- they won't come to Long Island, New York....

It is a battle, and there is a time limit on this, the clock is ticking.....

So, here is an update in life, on the tablet that you guys all bought for me, thank you again....
As you read, with the help of my friend's kid, I was able to do Spring Carlisle (not a good Mopar event at all),
with not as juicy a spread as normal ( I had to leave an avenue for my van to get out, God Forbid....) , but the customers themselves would help me pull the items they needed out of the van, so it worked....

It is clearly NOT EASY, doing it in a walker, but the good news is, that I CAN do it, provided I can have the assistance to set up and break down.... I had to pay for it, of course, when all these years I have done it myself for FREE, but , obviously, now, I have issues, thanks to those dirtbag cops destroying the left side of my body....

I am presently working with two lawyers ( I have more phone numbers, but haven't contacted them yet ) who were supposed to call me back, and naturally, they didn't call me back the entire time I was at Spring Carlisle and during the four days after Spring Carlisle, while I was unloading the van ( I bought $ 1200 of those clear plastic
gas filters you've seen on my counters --- that is where I meet up with my supplier, for FREE Shipping...), filling orders from Spring Carlisle, etc., etc.....

I called them both back yesterday, and got fed more rhetoric, and alerted them that they are both aware that my
" 50 H " hearing is on Monday, May 8th.... which I included with all the paperwork I included that they requested...
This " 50 H " hearing is the preliminary hearing before a judge, to, I suppose ( obviously , I have never had to do anything like this in my life... ) to give him the FACTS of the situation... So clearly, I am on my own ---- since neither lawyer will be by my side for this ( they both say that it is not necessary --- they said I can just tell the judge that I am still working on legal representation...) Real nice that they are " too busy " to help me, to be by my side, and they don't even call me back....

I am going to tell you --- I really wish I didn't have to deal with all of this --- but what these dirtbag cops did to me has caused some unbelievable extra expense in my life, what they stole from me --- so far, the $ 3000 of state quarters, my Jewelry Box, and my Vikings Starter Jacket , so far --- and MOST IMPORTANTLY --- my extremely compromised life, because I CAN NOT WALK, like a normal human being, directly because of their actions ---
Civil Rights violations, , Police Brutality , etc., etc., and a permanent loss of income , etc., etc...

If I knew how to put pictures in here --- and maybe, I can have someone help me do that. I will have the pictures that my friends took, that I made copies, depicting how those dirtbag cops destroyed and ransacked my place,
And, of course, I had to have my friend's help me, and I had to rent U Hauls (at my expense), hire day workers ( at my expense), and put a bunch of my merchandise in storage units (at my expense --- and my continuing expense)
to make this place wheelchair and walkeraccessible.... I am sitting in my wheelchair presently, as I am typing this to you all now....

As you all read this, ask me any questions you have, or anything that you want to know, because
B) It might trigger some thought or idea that I need to think of, know, or question.

I still do ask for your continued thoughts and Prayers --- because with all my extra expenses , it is even that much more difficult to get to the break even point in life ...... and a couple of the shows I used to do, are now, no longer... how about that ???

Any time anyone asks me how I am, I have two (2) words --- " I'm Trying...." --- I sure don't say, " good " .....

Thanks for all your thoughts, words, and Prayers to this point... I am not quitting now....

I have the Rhinebeck car show on Friday, May 5th (Cinquo de Mayo) through Sunday, May 7th --- and my friend, Mike, up there, has procured a young man, whom I am hiring to help with set up and breakdown,

SAD to hear about your ordeal pard. Maybe there’s more info in your previous posts; but wow, who are these lawyers you have? They should have subpoenaed those body cam videos to start doing what they’re supposed to do. And not attending the hearing with you? Odd. Usually I’ve heard lawyers insist on being present with or for their client so they…again…can do what they’re supposed to do. Yeah, if you have other lawyers on your contact list, I’d chat with them.

Been involved with a few cases over the decades in the work I used to do and couple other cases hiring an attorney and have the impression some are incompetent, don’t give a ****, or lazy.

All the best going forward.

oldkimmer.,
My only way to walk is with a walker --- and I tell everyone that " 6 legs are better than 0 " ... which is true... but this SUCKS, truth be told..

I was told that I will probably never walk again.... so I have already exceeded expectations, thanks to six (6) months of extensive therapy and rehabilitation....
Walking on two (2) legs, again, like a normal human being, may be unrealistic.... but I am N O T giving up....

Yours, Craig. ( there is a lot more about me on " for C bodies only " under General Discussion, if you care to read more.... )

Ron H,
If --- I --- didn't move mountains, already, and continuing, I wouldn't have anything accomplished....

Why do none of us hang out with lawyers / attorneys???? Why can they ONLY hang out with one another ????
Because none of us would tolerate their disgusting habits / methods / lack of courtesy and respect..... They don't even have the courtesy to return calls or make courtesy calls....

Yours, Craig.....

oldkimmer.,
My only way to walk is with a walker --- and I tell everyone that " 6 legs are better than 0 " ... which is true... but this SUCKS, truth be told..

I was told that I will probably never walk again.... so I have already exceeded expectations, thanks to six (6) months of extensive therapy and rehabilitation....
Walking on two (2) legs, again, like a normal human being, may be unrealistic.... but I am N O T giving up....

Yours, Craig. ( there is a lot more about me on " for C bodies only " under General Discussion, if you care to read more.... )
I hope u can over come you health problems. Determination and the power of prayer go a long way to recovery. I’ll be praying for u every night. Kim

Why do none of us hang out with lawyers / attorneys????
My legal encounters were NOTHING like you are going through; but the stink of bullshit would get stronger and next thing they wanted more money. Oh, well we can appeal; but I need another 15 grand to do it. Was fighting the town, county, and eventually the state on a property development in my backyard – multiple appeals ending up in the state SC. Yet, existing ordinances or codes stated they couldn’t build what they were building. Don’t say? MONEY talks and the corporation had endless amounts of it, building their stores on every friggin corner. Hmm, the town got gifted two new fire trucks from this corporation.

Other cases involving insurance companies/employers lawyers (work comp related) having an inside look at one time, these guys chummed around with each other, went to college together, playing golf, drinking, etc. Settle, what’s the minimum ya think your client will let it go for? Think I can convince him to take X. When the client should have got 3 or 4 times more. Ok, that's a go, what time is our tee-time Friday? These dudes got paid on a salary, not a % of awards.

One case involved a HS bud who was being coerced to settle for 3 grand. Knowing enough about WC, wrote a letter to the insurer detailing how he was being screwed and how it was happening. Next thing ya know he got a check for 18 grand.

I know this is nothing compared to what you’re going through; but a little overview of mine about – lawyers.

^^^ the greatest people in the world and their professions : Nurses, Nurses' Aides, Doctors ^^^

^^^ the worst people in the world and their professions : Lawyers , Attorneys, Politicians ^^^

I have gotten to see a lot of that up close and personally these last 8 months....trust me .....

yours, Craig....

Hi Craig. I live one town away from Rhinebeck. I am available on Friday the 5th if you need help with set-up. Let me know.

Lawyers are vultures no doubt about it. Lawsuits against police are a huge industry in my area. Around 600 million in settlements in recent years against the Chicago PD, averaging 93 million a year in settlements.
It would be interesting to see what law firms are filing the bulk of the suits here, and if any are national firms.
I did a quick search and saw one that lists offices in multiple cities, but none listed in the northeast.
Police Abuse - MacArthur Justice

Heres another firm doing lawsuits against the Chicago PD who talks about doing lawsuits nationwide
https://www.powerrogers.com/civil-rights/police-misconduct/

Hi Craig. I live one town away from Rhinebeck. I am available on Friday the 5th if you need help with set-up. Let me know.
I helped a friend build my favorite house in Milan and really fell in love with the region after spending lots of time there. Even went to that show and swap one year and got married in the house just before my buddy sold it.

Hey Joe Pole,
Thank You for your offer --- I will let you know...
My buddies' shop --- Esposito's Auto Restoration 43 York Street Glasco, N Y 12432 has his friend's kid , who is supposed to help me Friday A.M. for set up and Sunday afternoon for break down....

Why did someone ( from Long Island) give you a Red X ???? Maybe, she was thinking New Hyde Park, which is on Long Island... what the heck ?!?!

Thank You.... Yours, Craig.....

So sorry Bro. I have no more words of wisdom - only prayers. This whole thing from start to now is stunning to me. How do these other ethnicities get truck loads of cash from the cities and you can’t even get a lawyer to represent you? Rhetorical of course……. I think of you often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back