• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craig (mobileparts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he hammers those cops so bad that the only job they can get is greeter at wal mart. And their pension goes strait to Craigs bank acct.

Here’s another long overdue update from the man himself.

HELLO Everyone,
I am typing on the tablet you guys all chipped in and bought me --- so THANK YOU..... It only works inside my house, but better than nothing, that is for sure...

I am out of the hospital and extended health care facility/ nursing home. They don't care whether you are healed, healthy, or what --- it is all a time thing --- and some people thought that the limit was 100 days --- but, it probably also has something to do with the injury or " normal " time of rehabilitation, I don't know....

I was in Langone ( Hospital) for 1 month --- September 2022 and in Sun Harbor Manor extended health care facility and Nursing Home for 5 months --- October, November, December, January, and February....
Insurance concluded February 28th, and I am more than welcome to stay there as long as I want at my own expense --- at $ 14,000 a month, so I had to go..... even at my 20 %.......

Much thanks to Matt (detmatt) and Ross (Wooldridge) , who I have spoken to regularly during my time in the facility rehabbing like crazy.... such that I can walk in a walker ( I tell everyone that " six (6) legs are better than zero (0)" ) which is true, but, truth be told, IT SUCKS ......

At least I can slowly climb up into my van , extremely carefully , collapse the walker , and get up to the Post Office and U P S to get orders sent, this month.... which is why I am glad I am at 20 % and not < 1 %....
This episode was indeed humbling, these scumbags reduced me to a 3 month old baby --- having to poop in a bed pan, and have nurses aides clean your tushy....I promise you , NOT FUN , and I Pray that anyone reading this never has to go through this in your lifetime.....

This is the first opportunity I have had to get back in touch with all of you...In these 26 days that I have been out in the real world --- I am working 900 hours a day --- to attempt to get back in the swing of things...

This place was ransacked by these scumbags--- and I attempt to clean up something, a little bit more, every day... but that is not easy, sitting in a wheelchair.... Additionally, I have Medical procedures, appointments, etc., I have Legal situations to address yet --- N O , I DO N O T yet have Legal Representation --- and I have been through over 100 Lawyers / Attorneys--- and a lot of those L I A R S Don't even call you back....AMAZING ...

I have so much going on in my life presently, that I haven't had nearly enough time to reach out to all my well wishers, but I am trying my best to stay caught up on that list --- and I am returning all calls and answering all messages on this tablet, as fast as is humanly possible, in my reduced physical state...

Plus, I am getting all orders out in a relatively quick manner, given the limitations, maybe not quite as lickety-split as I usually do, but since I can drive better than I can walk. I have been getting to U P S and the Post Office a couple times a week each.... The biggest problem is pulling and packing the orders, and so much of my merchandise I can't get my hands on yet, and a lot of it is in storage units , as I had to store it somewhere --- at my expense for the U Hauls, at my expense for the Day Laborers to make this place wheelchair and walker accessible, and at my expense for the storage units.... Isn't this wonderful ??? Aren't you ecstatic that you are not in my shoes ???

Gotta run, presently.... Still got a lot to do, tonight....

@detmatt , Matt, if you can do your magic, and put this on the B Body site, I would appreciate it --- I have called you and left messages this week --- I hope you and your folks are doing okay / good or better....

Yours, everybody, Craig......

Best of LUCK Craig. Keep going !! You'll make it.

If you didn't know, all of the shippers will pick up at your house. Last time I used Fedex service, it was $5. I don't believe USPS charges for pick up, but I could be wrong, never used them.

The thin blue line is not so thin and has many apologists. Look for lawyers who in the past have sued the Department and won. Any other lawyer should be suspect.
They are now immune to the threats and tricks police departments and cities use to discourage justice.

A quick google search revealed one lawyer, David Robinson, who successfully sued DPD:

If you haven't found it yet Craig, MartindaleHubbell.com has listings of attorneys broken down by state/location and area of practice. Look for AV or AB ratings (the cream of the crop). Your local Bar Association may also be helpful for a referral.

If you haven't found it yet Craig, MartindaleHubbell.com has listings of attorneys broken down by state/location and area of practice. Look for AV or AB ratings (the cream of the crop). Your local Bar Association may also be helpful for a referral.
I would not use local lawyer unless he's already beat the local PD. The local lawyer maybe to friendly with the PD.

CudaChick1968 and Fran Blacker,
Thank you for your thoughts... I have spoken to the Bar Association six times and the 12 phone numbers they gave me ( they only give you two at a time) --- and all 12 were wastes of time.....
I have been through over 100 + lawyers / attorneys already --- including some who touted their own horn --- and how they sued the County and Police Department --- and they don't return my calls --- so what am I supposed to do ??? Call them 10 times a day ??? Or move on from those particular
Lawyers / Liars.....
And... the clock is ticking.... there is a time limit on this....
Craig.....

Hey Wayne / Delta V,
I can see 50 more useless numbers in there.... when I run out of the 20 some odd I still haven't called yet ( I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THIS
**** --- AND I DON'T HAVE 750 HOURS A DAY TO DO IT.....).....
Thanks for the thoughts.....
Craig

Hey Wayne / Delta V,
I can see 50 more useless numbers in there.... when I run out of the 20 some odd I still haven't called yet ( I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF THIS
**** --- AND I DON'T HAVE 750 HOURS A DAY TO DO IT.....).....
Thanks for the thoughts.....
Craig
I can understand trying to spend the time to get things done and it sucks big time!!! I live pretty close to Houston (same county) and it's like 'get in line boy and wait your turn' only your turn never happens :(

A good friend of mine working on an oil rig got in a bar fight in Lemmon, South Dakota. They told him he was in a lot of trouble and the local attorney he hired said he was screwed. They ALL wanted him to plead out, but instead he hired a lawyer from Colorado. The guy flew his Cessna in for a hearing and found a flaw in their case. My friend was free, and the lawyer told him it would be a good idea if he never again visited the town of Lemmon. The South Dakota State bar would never have recommended he go out of State (or hire a lawyer who didn't golf with the prosecutor).

The point is: if a local lawyer works for you, they will never work for the city of Detroit again. If they screw you, they're guaranteed work. You need a lawyer, who has sued them before or is from Ohio or Illinois, but has a State License.

Sam,
ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION that some of these Lawyers / Liars get fed cases from their buddy cops ( who undoubtedly get a kick back ....um huh.....)
for the phone number from police reports / inside information--- and they will not bite off the hands that feed them.....
I am 100 % positive I have run into that situation repeatedly with the extensive list I have called....
Craig.....

Glad that you're semi mobile again Craig. The entire situation sucks but sure glad you've gone the extra mile to get moving again and are shipping stuff !!!

Dadsbee.,
Mobile Parts is indeed S E M I Mobile.... maybe 20 %.... but I am giving it 500 %.....
Working 700 hours a day --- Automotive , Medical, Legal, and more..... what I am doing each day is way way too much for an able bodied person....

But I am not going to cry about it, that doesn't help.... but I will readily admit, when I take 40 seconds some time to think of what those dirtbag cops / pigs did to me for no reason, and what the rest of my life is, for no reason, I do need a kleenex.....

Thank you for your Prayers, you have always been a Great Man..... Craig ......

Maybe the local news would like to hear about this and do a story. There is a lot of focus on the police these days. Especially since you are close to NYC and the reputation your PD has.

I have already spoken to Long Island's only real newspaper --- Newsday -- and to their two head news reporters Paul LaRocco and Robert Brodsky -- who did the two year investigation, 14 page article on the Nassau County Internal Affairs investigation into extensive cover ups and lies in regard to
Four (4) Deaths and Four (4) Extensive Injury Cases ( I originally thought to myself, it could be 4 & 5), and I have their private extensions...

They are on stand by, to put me on the front page of the newspaper, but .I was advised that it might jeopardize the ability of a lawyer / attornet / liar. to go about the business of formulating the case with added interference.... so it falls under the category, presently, of " T B D " as in " To Be Determined "
Since it is an active case, it doesn't have to be in print " today " .......

Incidentally, I have their 14 page article that was in the December 30, 2022 newspaper in my extensive file.... um huh ......

This situation and then not being able to find legal representation is to seek justice and compensation is crazy. Terrible anyone has to go through something like this!
I watch a Youtube channel called Lehto's law that is often interesting. Steve Lehto is a Michigan lawyer, and also a Mopar fan apparently as he owns a Viper and a Charger, in addition to having a couple Daytona models in his studio he does his videos in. His videos mainly focus on court cases involving things like police and government injustices against citizens, especially injustices like civil asset forfeiture.
He had an episode recently on a case that reminded me a little of this situation. In the case he discussed, a woman's house got badly damaged when police raided it chasing a suspect. She wasn't at the home or injured in her case thankfully, but there was over $60,000 damage done to the house. The police said tough luck when she asked for compensation, and court rulings in similar situations seemed to bear this out that the police had no responsibility to pay.
Her lawyers came up with a novel new strategy for her case, they made the argument that while maybe the cops were justified tearing up the house, they still had a duty to pay under the principle of Eminent Domain. It worked, she won the case.
Lehto often raves about a non profit organization that is called Institute for Justice who helps fight government injustices . They may have been the ones who helped the woman whose house got trashed by the cops. They have been very successful in other areas like civil asset forfeiture helping citizens get their money back after it was "stolen" by police.
I know you've suffered through a lot of time wasted on wild goose chases with calling lawyers and bar associations, but before giving up, I hope you'll check out this organization, I see there is a link on the top of the page on their website to click to report abuses. It can't take too much time to look into them, and it sounds like this organization was formed to fight cases like yours.
Issues - Institute for Justice

Certainly different from here. Quite a few lawyers would be happy to listen to you about your case. There is a civilian board that will investigate matters pertaining to police actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back