• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Craig (mobileparts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaV

Endeavor to persevere
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
@detmatt1 on FCBO posted yesterday he just heard through the grapevine that our friend @mobileparts may have had an accident at home that landed him in the hospital.
I surely hope it’s not serious and I’d like to rally some thoughts, prayers and well wishes for his full recovery.

Craig (Mobileparts)

Even though I do not know Craig, he’s in the mopar brotherhood, I hope it’s not serious, I hope for a full speedy recovery.:praying:

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s a fun dude to deal with, and he’s straight and to the point. He will undoubtably kick his way back to the top of the pile, so here’s to a quick and eventless recovery, Craig!

Hopefully it's not to serious...Craig is old school, tough & tenacious, I'm sure he'll be back in short order..

From @detmatt1 on C-bodies...

I spoke with Craig yesterday from his hospital bed at a rehab facility. About 40 days ago 4 units worth of his local police department came into his home of 16 years at 6 am through a door he had left open for circulation on a warm summer night. Evidently they were looking for someone and after having gone through the other 2 units in the building with no luck entered Craig’s, dragged him from his bed where he was still sleeping, across a set of concrete steps and into a patrol car. Craig immediately started trying to reason with them but was so brutally handled that at some point in the struggle lost consciousness and awoke seriously injured in a hospital and hasn’t walked since. He underwent back surgery and is about to begin pt for that today and at this moment he doesn’t sound confident that he will ever walk again. He doesn’t have any family but has some good friends that have been helping him with getting things from his home that he’s needed. He has no way of doing business at the moment and has definitely lawyered up!
He also has no way of accessing the Internet but I will be keeping in touch with him. I invite anyone that knows him to reach out via his business phone and leave him a message.

Detmatt1 is a straight shooter I'm sure....that's one crazy story there. Hopefully all works out well. Thx

Welcome to the new police state.. I hope he comes out of this able to walk normally and with enough money to do as he pleases for the rest of his life...

I spoke with Craig yesterday from his hospital bed at a rehab facility. About 40 days ago 4 units worth of his local police department came into his home of 16 years at 6 am through a door he had left open for circulation on a warm summer night. Evidently they were looking for someone and after having gone through the other 2 units in the building with no luck entered Craig’s, dragged him from his bed where he was still sleeping, across a set of concrete steps and into a patrol car. Craig immediately started trying to reason with them but was so brutally handled that at some point in the struggle lost consciousness and awoke seriously injured in a hospital and hasn’t walked since. He underwent back surgery and is about to begin pt for that today and at this moment he doesn’t sound confident that he will ever walk again. He doesn’t have any family but has some good friends that have been helping him with getting things from his home that he’s needed. He has no way of doing business at the moment and has definitely lawyered up!
He also has no way of accessing the Internet but I will be keeping in touch with him. I invite anyone that knows him to reach out via his business phone and leave him a message.
That's some fucked up **** assuming it's accurate

Does anyone know this police brutality got to any news outlets, papers or TV stations?

Does anyone know this police brutality got to any news outlets, papers or TV stations?
I live only minutes from the hamlet of West Hempstead (within the town of Hempstead). I do not recall hearing anything at all reported on the news.
Not knowing the gentleman, I often wondered if our paths have ever unknowingly crossed at a local car show?
Wishes for a speedy recovery sent!!! @mobileparts

I had to read Marpar's post several times - Holy **** I could hardly believe what I was reading! Where the hell is West Hempstead? These fucks don't even treat criminals like that anymore.... It must have been something he posted on FB about you know who.....

Don't know the guy but - may not walk again!? Jesus - I feel like **** for him and anyone of his. Roast those bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back