• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dad Gives 2-Hour Demonstration On How To Flip A Light Switch To The 'Off' Position

LOL Greg and I didn't get any of them by allowing needless spending by lazy fawkers that can't throw a switch. Married at 20 years old with $13.84 in the bank and a bun in oven.. I apologize to no one for what I have now. :drama:

LOL Greg and I didn't get any of them by allowing needless spending by lazy fawkers that can't throw a switch. Married at 20 years old with $13.84 in the bank and a bun in oven.. I apologize to no one for what I have now. :drama:
Have to say I found it pretty hilarious.

You know that I was being silly.
I'm not one that likes waste either.

When my girls where 7 and 8 I told them we will go to Disneyland when house is paid for so turn the lights out and help get fire wood to heat the house
Two years later we headed for Disneyland and they both are sort of frugal or what I call thrifty
That was when you could get a full open mortgage so every spare 50 got dropped on it

Married at 20 years old with $13.84 in the bank and a bun in oven..
Damn......so close to us.....the day we were married, we had less than about $20 between us. Just enough for the gas home from Scotland to London. No bun at that stage though. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back