FOR SALE Engine run stand home made..

Other Stuff For Sale

1. BeepBeepRR

BeepBeepRR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Contact Seller
    I need to sell my run stand. I dont think shipping is an option. But it has everything you need to test and run a big block mopar on it. Im guessing 400.00 with radiator. Or make an offer. Here are some pictures. Remember it is home made and once done testing the cradle can be taken off and used to store the engine. I have it apart in my garage now. The base is a heavy duty stainless steel cart. Will need a better radiator frame installed. The one that is on it is made of wooden pickets.

Includes all wiring and I have another electric fan I can throw in. The one that is on the stand now is a cut up mustang fan. The other one I have is a flexolite electric fan.

IMG_0197.JPG IMG_0198.JPG IMG_0199.JPG IMG_0200.JPG IMG_0595.JPG

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • moparjohnny

moparjohnny FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
      what are you using for gauges

• BeepBeepRR

BeepBeepRR Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      They are summit branded.. Water temp, Oil pressure and a Sunpro Tach... The gauges are the larger ones not the 2 inch ones. I think its a summit maybe jegs branded ECU and voltage regulator. When hooked up correct it will charge the battery on the stand. Never thought I would create a 440 powered battery charger..

IMG_2578[1].JPG IMG_2580[1].JPG

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
      • Like Like x 1
      1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
        By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.