• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

everything is a project.....

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:24 PM
Reaction score
you know how everything you buy needs to be modified is some way? it's built fooked up, or it simply doesn't fit? …….. it's not limited to car stuff

they now sell 8 month flea and tick collars, and they work! (pricey as hell, but so is the frontline stuff)……. I have yet to pull a tick off of the boy, and I've never seen a flea.

he was still a growing pup when I put the last collar on him, and he pretty much maxed it out. They only come in 2 sizes, you cut off the excess...… but I had to add 6 inches to the new "large" collar!

I used a piece of leather strap from a handbag, wound up cutting the collar, drilling holes, aluminum pop rivets, stainless washers...…. WTF!!!!!!

Rebel watched the whole ordeal, I'm pretty sure he appreciates the effort

He’s a kane corso right?

yup

hansomeboy.jpg

bigrebel.jpg

happiest, friendliest dog ever! and very smart……. plays kinda rough though
My main concern is it tearing up the house, I know if trained properly it’ll be fine but I’m gone majority of the day. So that task will mostly be up to her, a 2,4&8 year old...

you know how everything you buy needs to be modified is some way? it's built fooked up, or it simply doesn't fit? …….. it's not limited to car stuff

they now sell 8 month flea and tick collars, and they work! (pricey as hell, but so is the frontline stuff)……. I have yet to pull a tick off of the boy, and I've never seen a flea.

he was still a growing pup when I put the last collar on him, and he pretty much maxed it out. They only come in 2 sizes, you cut off the excess...… but I had to add 6 inches to the new "large" collar!

I used a piece of leather strap from a handbag, wound up cutting the collar, drilling holes, aluminum pop rivets, stainless washers...…. WTF!!!!!!

Rebel watched the whole ordeal, I'm pretty sure he appreciates the effort
Ain't that the truth! One of my dogs had to get an e-collar due to a small leg wound and the vet had one that was too big or too small, so I had to get the big one and trim it a little... She asked if I thought I could modify it to fit and I just looked at her and said "it's what I do..."

My main concern is it tearing up the house, I know if trained properly it’ll be fine but I’m gone majority of the day. So that task will mostly be up to her, a 2,4&8 year old...

we probably got lucky, but he has done zero damage to anything in the house...….. he's been an all-star from day one

at 4 months, we gave him run of the house...…. awesome watch dog too!

Auto Transport Service
Back