• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fired up Garage

Sebring

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
My new favorite show as opposed to my old favorite Rust valley. I love the fired up show way more than Rust valley anyone else thinking the same thing?

Are you talking about the Gas Monkey rejects?

Are there new shows on? Seems like a couple years since they had a new season.

I hate all the stupid car build / resto shows. It makes all the uninformed masses think its easy to build cars. any car.

My
My new favorite show as opposed to my old favorite Rust valley. I love the fired up show way more than Rust valley anyone else thinking the same thing?
My bad its Misfit Garage lm talking about sorry about the misunderstanding.l think it must be pretty old as the one l watched recently involved a rusty crusty 67 Camaro it had been purchased from some wrecking yard.lt was in that bad of a shape Scott and Austin ended up quitting. Season 2 episode number7 lm about to watch episode number 8 today it doesn't tell you the year of the show though! And yes its the guys from gas monkey.

thomas weeks and richard rawlins have been doing cars for over 30 years.
the shows are obviously designed to play off each other.
i liked misfits,but some of the guys they had were worthless and i think that contributed to the quick fadeout.

personally,i liked the appeal of misfits versus gas monkey because one shop had unlimited resources versus the misfits who were more like regular people.
i stopped watching gas monkey after they lost Aaron.

seeing as you enjoy that show,i wanted to ask if you had been following Dennis collins ?
he has his own channel and posts cars/adventures.
heres a link to a recent show with thomas weeks too.
cheers

Idiots all... At least GMG had Aaron who is genuinely talented, the rest of them have nothing close and they mangle crap to try and sell it off to someone who had more money than common sense.

thomas weeks and richard rawlins have been doing cars for over 30 years.
the shows are obviously designed to play off each other.
i liked misfits,but some of the guys they had were worthless and i think that contributed to the quick fadeout.

personally,i liked the appeal of misfits versus gas monkey because one shop had unlimited resources versus the misfits who were more like regular people.
i stopped watching gas monkey after they lost Aaron.

seeing as you enjoy that show,i wanted to ask if you had been following Dennis collins ?
he has his own channel and posts cars/adventures.
heres a link to a recent show with thomas weeks too.
cheers

No l haven't been watching that show but l sure will be checking it out thanks:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back