• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First week driving !

Onetonf350

Local time
2:05 AM
Reaction score
I’ve been an illusive member of this group for a while….. but returning more often now that this biatch is on the road! Barely!
Such an amazing experience driving a car that’s been wrecked, rolled, flipped, parted out in the 80’s and I’ve had it for 12 years. Finally got 10 miles on it

78E8C0E0-7EFB-4DCE-87AE-60340F91928B.jpeg

E6F1198A-F9E6-4952-A2AE-11974168FEF0.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to the board and great work bringing that old forgotten and abused Charger back to life! That work on the cowl is amazing!

What the story on the car...is it an original R/T?

Welcome to the board and great work bringing that old forgotten and abused Charger back to life! That work on the cowl is amazing!

What the story on the car...is it an original R/T?
It is an RT 4speed car which has added to the time it’s taken and the fun of having it now. The Only things left on the car when I found it was the front suspension and brake calipers and the grill

Welcome from Arizona. Excellent work on the cowl.
Thank you. That was a daunting job to plan. Did not want to cut out all those welds! The heart of the cassis. Removed everything and spent 8 hrs all together to get it to this point just pulling, prying and hammering. No filler! I am so glad this was the route I went.

Thank you. That was a daunting job to plan. Did not want to cut out all those welds! The heart of the cassis. Removed everything and spent 8 hrs all together to get it to this point just pulling, prying and hammering. No filler! I am so glad this was the route I went.
I notice you have painted the engine bay dark green. My 1st charger, '70 model, was that color and I loved it. Good luck on this build and I'll be following your progress.

Amazing, good luck and carry on!!!

Welcome from way south of you. That car could be Jigsaw's bro, Kerndog's other Charger.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Yup I'm impressed with the cowl repair as well! Patience is definitely a virtue!!
I assume the name refers to an F350 one ton

Welcome from Alabama, impressive work.

Auto Transport Service
Back