• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found a 68 RR today and two 67 Darts

1badgtx

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
A friend of mine told me about a couple of cars out in the middle of no were...Went to check them out and it,s a 68 RR that is a 4 speed car...Also two 67 GT Darts...I guess the guy is about to lose his house..The guy was not home and really did,nt want to go walking around his garage with no one home...Just comes to show that they are still out there..Gonna go back on sunday with a fistful of cash...I,d love to have a dart!!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Maybe come home with all 3. Might help the guy keep his house.

I,m gonna go for a package deal...I could tell the RR had no motor in it...The front end was up in the air...He had one dart apart...He still has a garage..It may have a bunch of stuff in their too...I,ll take some pics and share them with you guys when i get the scoop..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Nice find maybe it would help the guy out and you get the Dart.. Good luck! Love to see the pics...

oh boy! i would like to see those, i know it isnt a b body but me and my dad were drivin around and found a 1970 challenger rtse 6 pack in the middle of no where

The sharks are circling, the blood in the water already, ready to attack...LOL... It seems every time I find something like that they are never for sale.. Good luck getting them 1badgtx....

Went by the house again today...No one home but a friendly old dog...I.,m staying on top of it!!
Petty Blue 67 gTx

The a bodys are not for sale...i posted pics of the roadrunner...
Petty Blue 67 gtx

Pics where? In the for sale section? Not that I'm looking but maybe a mention in this post for someone who is.

Auto Transport Service
Back