• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Shoe Stores, Liquor Stores, Electronics Stores Looted By Starving People Desperately Looking For Bread

SteveSS

Local time
5:41 AM
Reaction score
The looters on the news said they needed bread.

PHILADELPHIA, PA — According to sources, the city of Philadelphia is being plagued by looters stealing from liquor stores, electronics stores, and shoe stores. Reports indicate the looters are noble impoverished people just trying to find bread to feed their children.

"I'm just out here trying to feed my kids!" said 17-year-old Dontel Mayes to reporters while beating a security guard to death with a brick. "I've smashed up 7 Gamestop stores so far, and haven't found any bread for the wife and 12 kids, so I guess I have to settle for this game system and a copy of Madden 24."

Another group of impoverished persons expressed similar disappointment after breaking into a liquor store, murdering the shopkeeper, drinking all the alcohol, and burning the place down. "They didn't have any bread here!" mourned a 380-pound single mother as she lit up a bottle of 192-proof and tossed it through the entrance. "Oh, if only some kind soul would help me find some bread before I starve!"

Upon hearing the news, Congresswoman AOC visited Philadelphia to cry in front of the ransacked stores and condemn them for their cruel lack of bread. "We live in a food desert. The least these Nike stores could do is carry some nutritious whole-grain bread to feed these starving people!" she said.

Bread, another name for money. The looters are gangs, thugs.

No way this stays here in General... People voted for this **** after watching "the summer of love" now they can sit back and enjoy what they asked for.

yogi.png

un- real …., AOC is a piece of work!

Both statement true... one of them more so than you realized. It's an attempt at humor.

The Chevy Boy delivers a red X?

Who said anything about veteran’s stadium?
not me. I said “their stadium “. But thanks for the 20 year old news.
That’s when all the mayhem ended. You brought up the past. With PSL’s, and a 10 year waiting list for season tickets, any story about Eagles fans being ******** goes back to the Vet.

That’s when all the mayhem ended. You brought up the past. With PSL’s, and a 10 year waiting list for season tickets, any story about Eagles fans being ******** goes back to the Vet.

the 700 level is so 20 years ago :rolleyes:

I still hear the “Santa Clause” fans threw snowballs at story. It happened before Woodstock. :)

drinking beer and peeing in the sinks, cause there weren't enough urinals :drinks: :lol:

wow, and it's been well over 20 years ..... the Buddy years were epic, that was mid/late 80s

drinking beer and peeing in the sinks, cause there weren't enough urinals :drinks: :lol:

wow, and it's been well over 20 years ..... the Buddy years were epic, that was mid/late 80s
I loved Buddy and his defense’

Auto Transport Service
Back