• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a care package from Brewers...

Krooser

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
Got my first box of parts from Brewer's...

Nice people, nice parts, fast shipping.

Hard to believe three bits were $160 but that's the price you pay when buying new, quality parts.

I mostly live in the used parts world but I have ventured into the high dollar neighbor hood a few times... mostly when I was building my early Hemi, my 388 race motor and rebuilding my CAT diesels.

No more parts coming to my place until spring. Two days away from major surgery and a minimum two month recovery.

IMG_20240105_215248053.jpg

Joint replacement #5...

Two knees. Three shoulders.
Oh my - 3? You're built kinda funny. :)
Seriousy, hoping for the best for you. That sort of surgery is not fun I know.

Ive never seen a person with 3 shoulders, :lol: Hope all gos well

Holy Sh!t….. At this point you may as well stay a bit longer and go for the full body rebuild …. The best to you brother

My wife swears I have never worked a day in my life!!!

I had the right shoulder replaced in 2010. All these years of dragging my lard *** into big trucks pulled two of the attaching screws part way out of my shoulder...maybe 1/4".

The pain is bearable for the most part but I ain't getting any younger. I figured I had better get it fixed now while my health is still good enough to have the surgery.

I have a follow-up visit to surgeon on Jan 19th... After that the bride and I will be driving to Florida to mooch off of her brother until early March.

Thanks to all for the well wishes...

My wife swears I have never worked a day in my life!!!

I had the right shoulder replaced in 2010. All these years of dragging my lard *** into big trucks pulled two of the attaching screws part way out of my shoulder...maybe 1/4".

The pain is bearable for the most part but I ain't getting any younger. I figured I had better get it fixed now while my health is still good enough to have the surgery.

I have a follow-up visit to surgeon on Jan 19th... After that the bride and I will be driving to Florida to mooch off of her brother until early March.

Thanks to all for the well wishes...
I have anxiety, stress, and loneliness she sits at the other end of the couch :)

Last edited:
Good luck and I'm hoping you'll have a speedy recovery so can back back to Moparring !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back