• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got it done today!

LemonWedge

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
I entered two classes today, Pro & SuperPro. Got whacked by a young gun in round 2 of Pro, but was able to gather up the pieces and string together 6 rounds in SuperPro! Wading into the deep waters of 7 second, 160+ mph dragsters loaded with delay boxes, starting line enhancers, and throttle stops with an 11 second footbrake car does not exactly stack the odds in your favor. I was good when I needed to be however, and lucky enough when I wasn’t really good to load up all comers. The Payout in SuperPro is a little better than Pro as well, so we helped out the engine fund today as well!

The highlight of the day, besides the $800 check, was putting a .004 package together in rd. 4 just when I needed it.

55775836-604A-4252-920F-6B41DEA2733F.jpeg

8CA74AD2-6D6F-475D-A383-7E4DC2CCAE23.jpeg

88310DEC-25C4-4536-B0FB-99E3E34D8071.jpeg

AC5615CA-569C-45CA-8DAD-1BA8887B9DE5.jpeg

DD303C60-C9DB-4AEF-A620-6F2DFC962C00.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! CONGRATS! I've never even been close to an .004 package! I'll have to look at the slips on my tablet, can't quite make em out on my phone....

One fast Satellite, and super numbers.

Nice job! I’m surprised they let you run superpro. Our local track won’t let the no box cars in.

Sweet! Great job and nice ride!

you must be one happy camper,congrats :thumbsup:

Sweet! Great car and one hell of a showing as a driver. I quit bracket racing when the electronics came in vogue. I got back into heads up racing. That is very impressive you are foot braking it and are cutting a light and running your number. Wow! Savor this a while.

congratulations on a great effort .
we dont get to double entry here or cross enter 2 classes , so i rarely run box or dragsters . I know i'm hit or miss when i do but as i have gotten quicker its actually gotten harder .

Tex

I entered two classes today, Pro & SuperPro. Got whacked by a young gun in round 2 of Pro, but was able to gather up the pieces and string together 6 rounds in SuperPro! Wading into the deep waters of 7 second, 160+ mph dragsters loaded with delay boxes, starting line enhancers, and throttle stops with an 11 second footbrake car does not exactly stack the odds in your favor. I was good when I needed to be however, and lucky enough when I wasn’t really good to load up all comers. The Payout in SuperPro is a little better than Pro as well, so we helped out the engine fund today as well!

The highlight of the day, besides the $800 check, was putting a .004 package together in rd. 4 just when I needed it.

View attachment 1304314

View attachment 1304315

View attachment 1304316

View attachment 1304317

View attachment 1304318
Congratulations!!!

Congrats you're kicking ***.

Take any win you can get and enjoy it. Congrats.
Doug

Sweet, and consistant low 11s aint no slouch

I try to pay particularly close attention to your car, mainly because it is so stock looking, classic muscle car, and a great performer.
Outstanding job and congratulations! I'd need surgery to wipe the smile off my face!

I try to pay particularly close attention to your car, mainly because it is so stock looking, classic muscle car, and a great performer.
Outstanding job and congratulations! I'd need surgery to wipe the smile off my face!
Thanks. I appreciate the comments. Currently gathering parts to do a refresh / rebuild on the bullet this next off season. If things go as planned, it’ll be a lot faster next year, and look identical.

can't read or see the timeslips to make heads or tails
But;

Congrats :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back