• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRaveyard Kars

Exactly what pissed me off when showing an engine build only highlighting how to torque bolts…wdf
I was watching a u tube video of how to remove a dash in a mustang and the DS was more interested in talking and showing his face than doing the job... Then he would start a part of the removal and the next thing he is showing it done??? Thanks alot for nothing

I was watching a u tube video of how to remove a dash in a mustang and the DS was more interested in talking and showing his face than doing the job... Then he would start a part of the removal and the next thing he is showing it done??? Thanks alot for nothing

thats the best thing about the internet. Good learning tools

That's what these buffoons do. I wish they would have a show(s)that were eductional, rather than stupid drama, and goofy pranking...iron resurrection.

Last edited:
Any car restoration or custom shop that’s on television is only trying to scratch out enough so-called ratings to make some kind of pay check. Shows what people will do for a chance to be “on tv”. The people behind the scenes have no clue what working on any type of vehicle involves and drama makes the queen. Just my opinion and that’s all.

You have to take these shows for what they are,entertainment. The problem with Worman is that people take everything he says as gospel and he is often incorrect or wrong all together. The early episodes were hard to watch. When you see a fool(AKA Mark)wheeling a Daytona on a floor jack and it slips off the jack destroying the lower valence pan and bottom of the nosecone on National television, you have to ask yourself, if this was really about running a competent business would you show that on television? Not if you want customers you wouldn't!

Last edited:
When " Orange County Choppers" was the rage, after about the 4th season I watched the replays.... The first few episodes were completely different than what that show morphed into..... A narrator did most of the talking instead of the buffoon and his kid.....

It’s a hoot when sifting U-tube for guidance on various projects. Some are so bad by hacks, wonder if it’s a comedy, or kids who don’t know ****; but know how to make a video hoping to make money. But, there are the diamonds in the rough, well presented by people who know what they’re doing.

When I used to watch Overhaulin', I told my wife to NOT let Foose touch my Coronet.
As talented as he is, it seems that sometimes he is compelled to do some bullshit multi color paint and giant wheels. It is about half the way to “Pimp my ride”.
Some cars do look good with his styling trends, others do not. When he does the big wheel design, it is rarely ever with wide tires. I like an 18 inch wheel with 275 or wider series tires.

Auto Transport Service
Back