• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

great prices today

jag_mopar

Local time
3:29 PM
Reaction score
Just figured I would pass the info on concerning the order I just placed with website CarID.com. I ordered some hotchkis items well below Summit prices and free shipping on the items I ordered. I am sure it has something to do with cyber monday. :headbang::hello2::icon_cyclops_ani:

Goog luck

Have you used them before ??

I just went over to check out some brakes stuff, I've never used them thou...

Have you bought from them before ??,
how are they with getting the right parts ??,
how about returns & customer service etc. ??

I must say,
I do really like & even more than that, 100% "trust" Summit Racing & their great customer
with no haggle service, always made it good with me, even after a month or more latter
also the free shipping over $99 orders, I rarely order under $99...
I get my parts sometimes the next day if they are in the Nevada Facility...
It's worth a few more $$$, for peace of mind

Just figured I would pass the info on concerning the order I just placed with website CarID.com. I ordered some hotchkis items well below Summit prices and free shipping on the items I ordered. I am sure it has something to do with cyber monday. :headbang::hello2::icon_cyclops_ani:

Goog luck
it's always nice to find a new great source for parts, especially if they are good & fair, especially trustworthy...

I have never ordered from them before, We will find out. I do not think they will be able to be as tech savy as Summit, but it all depends on what you are ordering. Yes this is the first time I have strayed from our usual sources but I could not pass up the prices I found for the items I was looking to purchase. Its on my credit card, so I have leverage.

Adams Products (Code BF14) and Griots have specials today too.

Adams Products (Code BF14) and Griots have specials today too.

Never seen that Griots site before, Car Care Products etc., I'm checking it out too...

Adams is Porter Cable Buffers, clay bar, wax etc and very helpful car care technique videos. Adams stuff is made in USA (mostly). Griot's similar, I get the blue micro-fibers towels there.

Auto Transport Service
Back