• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greetings from East TN.

Pat Reynolds

Local time
10:50 PM
Reaction score
Im located in east TN. I have building cars since I was 15 like most of us. I have a mix of all brands and can appreciate the most obscure type of car. Not always a purist but generally speaking I follow OEM lines. I have several Mopars among the 40 or so cars I have. After the projects I have in my shop @ present, I will no longer build cars for other people, Im going to concentrate on the builds I have like and want. I plan to build a RR eventually, right now my best mopar project is my Dodge 880

P1010567.JPG

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome from Alabama, great to have you.

Forty cars?

This deserves a great big...

YOU SUCK!

Btw, that's a compliment around these parts!

What part of ETN ya from? I get to Knoxville now and then, my bud has a like new 88 Silverado that's a bit custom. Good moorsickle roads there.
Welcome aboard!

Well, howdy neighbor! :welcome:
You are not alone here in the eastern end of the Volunteer State!
40 cars!!!!
Ok, we gotta have some pics!
:xscuseless:

untitled.png

Welcome to the site!! I did a lot of work for others over the years and my stuff got neglected but now that I'm retired.....the old body (mine) doesn't like me much anymore.....

hello from s carolina and Would love to see some more pics of your Dodge 880

welcome form NorCal Sierras

nice C-body there

Welcome from Missouri!! Sits very nice!!

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten.

Auto Transport Service
Back