• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody talked to Mark @ MAD Electrical recently?

hunt2elk

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
I've been trying to call him for over a week with no answer or recorded message. Sometimes it would take a day or 2 in the past, but never anything like this. Hope everything is ok with him.

NO I haven't for quite a while either...

did you try the website,

I just tried it, it's still up & working fine...

wonder if he's on Vacation for the holidays or something,

when ever I tried to get ahold of them 559-539-7128 I just called the Phone # is working, Mark answered
or check the website to order @ http://www.madelectrical.com/
the about M.A.D. page isn't working

he has always responded, usually within a day or too...

sorry not much help, hope all is well

He has no email contact and that is the phone # I have always used. And yes, he kind of likes to talk doesn't he? I always plan at least 1/2 hour for him, and that is with me politely hanging up on him lol.

I havent talked to him in about 5 months or so. Im sure he's fine. He is probably on vacation like Bud says. We all need a break sometime , and he does everything himself more or less.

Just got ahold of him. Seems he is having troubles with AT&T and his land line phone. Thanks for checking for me Bud - I never tried calling him this late at night, but he didn't mind at all.

Mark is great, he is a walking library and difficult to reach. He lives for his work and sometimes i think he doesnt want to answer. But when you get him be prepared too learn.

Glad he is OK. I've talked to him twice. Both times I learned a lot and he was a pleasure to talk with.

Very smart guy. and yes he will chat your ear off ! But its worth every second. you can tell he loves to talk cars. I plan for an hour each call, always seems to last that long. I find the best times are around sunday at noon time(pacific) and later in the evening.

Same here last 2 weeks many tries ring ring ring and no answer day after day hope he is just on holiday

Auto Transport Service
Back