• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from WA to my new Mopar friends

Plumcrazybee

Local time
6:31 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Great forum. I'm new to this site, but not Mopars. Love them all. Drove tunnel rammed 340/4 speed Duster to high school in late 70's early 80's. Yeah, sold it. Yeah, wish I hadn't.

Have had a few since, but as of now, down to one. My numbers matching 1970 Super Bee. Originally a 383/4 speed FC7 car. Project getting close to done(if they ever do). All new Legendary interior, new Plum Crazy paint, rebuilt 4 speed, and a 1968 440 that put out 528 hp on dyno thanks in large part to parts and advice from Hughes Engines. Great guys.

I'll put up some pics soon. So for now, TTYL!

hi welcome to the site we are car **** addicts post them when you can :headbang:

Welcome to FBBO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09956.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 101
Hello everyone! Great forum. I'm new to this site, but not Mopars. Love them all. Drove tunnel rammed 340/4 speed Duster to high school in late 70's early 80's. Yeah, sold it. Yeah, wish I hadn't.

Have had a few since, but as of now, down to one. My numbers matching 1970 Super Bee. Originally a 383/4 speed FC7 car. Project getting close to done(if they ever do). All new Legendary interior, new Plum Crazy paint, rebuilt 4 speed, and a 1968 440 that put out 528 hp on dyno thanks in large part to parts and advice from Hughes Engines. Great guys.

I'll put up some pics soon. So for now, TTYL!

Plumcrazybee !!
Yeah ! Right on!
NICE CAR and great "name" (Plumcrazybee)
Thanks for joining.
"super-bee_ski" (1970)

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back