• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me identify this radiator

Joe Mopar

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
Well as most of you know I have a 64 Dodge 440, although after purchasing a shroud it appears that the radiator in my car maybe from another year / model car. Here are a few dimensions, roughly 22.5 x 22.5, measures about 3.25 thick and at the top it widens to 4".

So I'm attaching several pictures of it in hopes I can identify it.

Thanks,
Joe

005-4.jpg

001-10.jpg

002-6.jpg

006-5.jpg

003-7.jpg

ID Radiator

Joe,

Your radiator side brackets look exactly like the ones that were on the 'OEM' version made by US Radiator. My local radiator shop ordered one for me and said they would keep it if I didn't accept it. The reason I didn't want it was because my factory shroud couldn't be mounted to the side brackets. That's just my .02...........

Arland

Well as most of you know I have a 64 Dodge 440, although after purchasing a shroud it appears that the radiator in my car maybe from another year / model car. Here are a few dimensions, roughly 22.5 x 22.5, measures about 3.25 thick and at the top it widens to 4".

So I'm attaching several pictures of it in hopes I can identify it.

Thanks,
Joe

005-4.jpg

001-10.jpg

002-6.jpg

006-5.jpg

003-7.jpg

is there a part number on the tank...

joe, look on top of rthe radiator and post the part number for me. i tell you exactly what year it is.
it will start with a 2

Wowsa, to be honest I don't see any numbers on it.

YOU GOT A AFTERMARKET RADIATOR. ill see if i can get tyou those shroud inserts we talked about and ill swap you out for my oem radiator so you can install the shroud. or maybe we can weld them on yours to make it fit. ill check for you this weekend and pick them up if r/t specialties has them at his booth.

YOU GOT A AFTERMARKET RADIATOR. ill see if i can get tyou those shroud inserts we talked about and ill swap you out for my oem radiator so you can install the shroud. or maybe we can weld them on yours to make it fit. ill check for you this weekend and pick them up if r/t specialties has them at his booth.

Chris I'll investigate more on Sat. to see if I can make some brackets that will work on the shroud with the radiator that I have.

Thanks,
Joe

Have fun at Carlisle.

Auto Transport Service
Back