• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Stang

Oh boy......

Attachments

• IMG_20150219_211657.jpg
    IMG_20150219_211657.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 245
Don't think I've ever heard of a 66 1/2 Mustang before.....

Well that's not my cup of tea, but if the owner is satisfied - then all is well. One of the cooler cars I've seen was a 1969 Camaro SS with a chrysler 572 Hemi. On the outside it looked like a perfectly restored camaro, but it had quite the improvement in the drivetrain! Wish I had pictures...

To each their own, but not a fan.

haha... I knew this would create a stir, the guy sent pics to us and it's an interesting story, and as an editor I respect (most) people for building the car they like and want. It's not my thing, either, and he is really proud of it. It's not the first old school hemi I've seen in a Mustang, we featured another one and that's how this guy got in touch with us. I never knew that some company made a nose cone for early Stangs... but at only 50 of them, I can kinda see why. Like they say, to each his own...

not a fan but interesting.

Reminds me of a guy who spent a small fortune trying to make a Lamborghini out of a transam I think, in the late 80's. He brought it into our shop for an engine refresh. It must have weighed 7500 lbs with all of the bondo on it lol. He loved that 'thing'.
To each their own.

Interesting
I saw that too & I knew someone would end up posting it here too

it was the 70's afterall

Attachments

• Very Interesting Laugh In's Arte Johnson Nazi.jpg
    Very Interesting Laugh In's Arte Johnson Nazi.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 147
Don't think I've ever heard of a 66 1/2 Mustang before.....

Me either. My younger brother had a '64 1/2 years ago. Made sense being they started production then. Orange Fastback, white interior, 289 four speed. Wow, wish that one was still in the family...

Auto Transport Service
Back