• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey everyone!!

wookie77

Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
I have been meaning to join this community for a while now but something lit a fire under my butt this afternoon... Sooo HI!

A litle about my car... A 1969 Coronet 440 with a lil ol 318 and 904 tied into a 8.25 with 2.76 gears. I have a lift off fiberglass 6 pack hood and manual front disc brakes. I also have a Hughes Engines 2328AL cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM air gap manifold, Scat I beam rods, Mopar electronic ignition with orange control box and blaster coil, Holley 3310 750 vac sec, Holley 600 vac seondary and a Holley 650 Double pumper ( can you tell I'm not set on carb yet? but I have even more choices), Hooker Comp headers, Flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers on 2.5" pipes. I also have gasket matched, lightly ported "915" 360 heads shaved .020" with stainless Milodon 1.60/1.88 valves and similarly set up "302" heads as well but neither have been bolted on yet... I will be getting KB 167 pistons, also the 904 rebuilt by Bob Mazzolini in Riverside Ca and 3.55 gears. Later down the road I will be installing a 383HP from a 70 Charger R/T and 727... OK sorry for the long intro...

Hey Guys!

Ahhhh yes.. Chewbacca! LOL As I am sometimes confused with.. I think I must have wookie genes... I will put some pics up soon. I will be the first to admit my car is in a less than concours condition ( way less) It is on it's way to it's original glory and then some. My plans are for a clean looking and fun to drive MoPar maybe Bee or R/T clone? Any feedback tips, tricks suggestions, criticism etc. is very welcome. I look forward to learning from here and hope that I can offer help in things I've run across... Thanks fo the warm welcome!

Oh! I forgot a few things on the car now, I also have PST road race torsion bars, all new polyurethane bushings, new KYB shocks new Mopar rear leafs, front and rear PST road race anti-sway bars and Mopar sub frame connectors.

Hi, Thanks guys...

Welcome aboard you will love this forum!! how do you like the pst and kyb stuff?

Well, I love it... I probably sound like an ad for them... Haha. It totally transformed the ride and handling of the car. It doesn't drive like a "big" car anymore. Much more modern feel to it. I can't wait to get it back up and running.

Auto Transport Service
Back