• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do we save a thread?

slimt

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
just a question.. regarding anything in the sales sections.. if we see something we like and are pondering..

Thank you..

Do you mean save it for yourself for future reference? Either post something in it which will add it to your 'watch list', or simply click 'Watch Thread' in the upper right.

Do you mean save it for yourself for future reference? Either post something in it which will add it to your 'watch list', or simply click 'Watch Thread' in the upper right.

okay.. I see stuff that looks interesting.. and have interest in.. I didnt realize we could chime in on items for sale.. I thought it was through contact message only.. ?

In terms of the sale stuff, you're not supposed to be adding comments. But you could be asking a legitimate question to clarify something.

In terms of the sale stuff, you're not supposed to be adding comments. But you could be asking a legitimate question to clarify something.

Thank you..

How do we save a thread? Scantily clad women with large breasticles always seems to work.

I will sometime save them to my "favorites" on my computer
one click your on something you need to go back to &/or
use for reference etc., it's for long term storage, easy finding...
Not have to search thru a **** load of posts etc.

I have quite a few saved like that...
In my case not really for commenting on,
but that were great information, details, specs etc.

Bookmark. The bookmark tab is in the lower right of every post to save it. (next to Reply and Quote) To retrieve a bookmark, click on your name or avatar and "your bookmarks" will be the last entry of the right column.

Last edited:
Thank you ill give that a shot.

Auto Transport Service
Back