• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you connect to FBBO?

How do you connect to FBBO?

• Cell phone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Computer - Laptop

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Tablet / i-Pad device

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other - please tell us

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Tell us how you connect to FBBO for the most part - are you on the road and connecting via cell phone, or mainly at home on a computer.
You can select two options, so choose the two that use use most.
If you use another method, tell us about it here.

:thumbsup:

Mainly at home on my PC at my office desk,
I have it on when I'm in there, working or not...
I have it in a separate tile, check it frequently,
albeit I don't work much lately...
For some reason when I'm away or travel FBBO is strangely quite...LOL

when I'm on the road I rarely go on a computer or let alone smart phone etc.

For me it's mostly my laptop at home. Check in occasionally with my cell phone....and it's easier now than it was before. Even uploading pics this week was a breeze. :thumbsup:

For me it's mostly my laptop at home. Check in occasionally with my cell phone....and it's easier now than it was before. Even uploading pics this week was a breeze. :thumbsup:

smiley-signs011.gif

Work computers won't let me on the site.. so I have to use my phone at work. Otherwise I prefer the laptop at home.. also I like the new site setup more and more!

Usually desktop, but would LOVE to be able to connect with the mobile app tapatalk. I usually get unreliable results with tapatalk and have been wondering if this site actually supports it!?

Cell phone by day, laptop by night.

Auto Transport Service
Back