• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Thinking I Should be Getting More Oil

I’ll hit Napa this afternoon.

Napa was out of stock on the valve cover gasket, but it’ll be here tomorrow.

Here you go! Mine are getting a steady stream from the oiling hole. Rocker shafts are banana cut, standard pressure pump.

That’s quite a bit of oil!

Here you go! Mine are getting a steady stream from the oiling hole. Rocker shafts are banana cut, standard pressure pump.

Thanks for the video threewood!

I wasn't thinking you guys were going to all of the trouble to pull valve covers.

I took an old valve cover and cut the top of it off, cleaned, blasted and painted it so I can see exactly how much oil is coming from the rockers. I’ll take a video and send to 1967coronet440 so he can post it.

View attachment 565490 View attachment 565491

Going beyond the call of duty! :usflag:

I wasn't thinking you guys were going to all of the trouble to pull valve covers.

Some real love out there for the KK!! ( or bored from the snow/cold,lol)

Hell, I was curious too! And I had a single ratty valve cover collecting dust.

Thanks for posting the video!!

you should be able to see oil running out of the top and back holes.

I’m getting plenty, especially when ya goose it. Friggin’ went all over my headers, steering column and inner fender.

I’m getting plenty, especially when ya goose it. Friggin’ went all over my headers, steering column and inner fender.
Ya I seen that looked like pretty good flow I’m curious how my t&d rockers I have oil, they’re supposed to have oiling upgrade so we’ll see

I’d like to see them.

Got my fingers crossed for ya!!

Auto Transport Service
Back