• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Surprising Signs of Dementia

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
I've been interested in learning more about the condition my Mom has for a while; dementia.

I found this doctor's YouTube channel has a lot of helpful information. This one is a series which I hope you will also find educational and helpful in understanding the disease.

I pray none of you ever have to deal with it personally or have a close friend or family member with it.

Last edited:
My mother had it,in a home 9 year's of hell .she didn’t know who I was,then she died

I think several members here at FBBO have dementia..... posting up memes that were only just posted in the previous month. :rolleyes:

There is something I don't like about dementia, but I can't remember what it is.

I have DeMopartia, I can't remember how many cars I bought,so I keep buying more thinking I don't have enough!

My mom passed away on February 25 on her 93rd birthday because of dementia. I watched her slowly go downhill in the last three years. Unfortunately I’m 3 1/2 hours away. I’m stuck on an island and then in the winter I’m travelling across the USA doing sports shows. I had a lot of dental appointments in Winnipeg and anytime I was travelling there I would stop in and visitor the last time I seen her was at Christmas and she was really happy. thankfully my sister is a half an hour away and kept an eye on her. Made sure she was comfortable. my sister was with her the day before she died, and she seemed ok. she died in the middle of the night in her sleep, Jesus. Took her peacefully, and I am very grateful for that.

I think several members here at FBBO have dementia..... posting up memes that were only just posted in the previous month. :rolleyes:
Feel free to call me out if/when I do it.
It is not intentional. I do strive for what I think is original, funny and informative. I don't post it if I don't personally like it.

Dementia is no joke.

Fun fact: some folks with dementia do not have memory loss.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back