• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it my computer or why all of a sudden do we have adds unrelated to this subject?

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Or why all of a sudden do we have adds unrelated to this subject, showing up? Banks, drug stores etc. These adds show up on threads in between posts. Plus the pages are are stretched out when I open them, lots of blank spaces.

The ads (more correctly, the algorithm inserting the ads) knows where else you've been surfing.

Ads were becoming very pervasive, severely dampening my enjoyment of this site. I purchased gold membership at the suggestion of several others here and haven't seen any since, not one.
(I probably just jinxed myself.)

I have had a 1.5" shadow at the bottom of my FBBO FABO FCBO AND FEBO BUT NOT ON THE FFMJ SITE.
Posted the problem several time here and got no reaction from the mods to date. I know others have the same issue.

See what happens when you clear the browsing history. Every time I'm on my MacBook Air, I clear it when done with the session.

Plus you might want to consider a free add on such as Ad Blocker. Runs quietly in the background. Since I no longer have the Gold added, I still do not have any ads popping up. Plus I routinely clean and purge my machine which I bet most don't even consider doing...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Plus you might want to consider a free add on such as Ad Blocker. Runs quietly in the background. Since I no longer have the Gold added, I still do not have any ads popping up. Plus I routinely clean and purge my machine which I bet most don't even consider doing...cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
how do you do that?

Not knowing what browser you use, here are some suggestions and how to...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

The ads (more correctly, the algorithm inserting the ads) knows where else you've been surfing.
Mine keeps showing click bait of scantily clad women and a fine young lad like me would never look at that kind of disgusting thing! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back