• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jake is gone

Me & my young Buddy

Bad day for me on Wednesday, had to make one of the hardest decisions .....
to put my lab down....would have been 14 today.
we went huntin'. fishin', & car watching together.....even had breakfast together.

he also could put on a "show" doing triples, with a huge cast into the water....
no longer..........
....(lay down, get to his feet, nor sleep.) he just could not make it anymore....

bye buddy

I'm so, so sorry, to hear of your loss, you have my deepest heartfelt condolences,
from my Buddy to yours "Jake", may he "Rest in Peace" :angel7:

I'm dreading that day too...
He's 16 now, they are so loyal, such unconditional love & so non judgmental,
truly a mans best friend...

Attachments

• Buddy Loven #1.jpg
    Buddy Loven #1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 174
Sorry to hear Sonny. They are a true family member. Went thru it myself with a 17 year old Lab. They are the best breed by far!

There are birds in Heaven too..

Been there too many times over the past few years and it's never easy. Sorry for your loss....

So sorry to hear this. I love dogs and these two here are my best buddies. Being on disability I spend tons of time with them. The black guy is lab and border collie and the girl the yellowish one is basically all lab. Great dogs as they love you to death and make such good friends and family members. Again I am very sorry for your loss. Ron

408637848.jpg

Sorry for your loss Sonny, we put our 14 year old dog down Monday, it was hard but harder still to know she was in pain. These beautiful creatures get deep into your heart

Aw, man.

Never easy.

Better to have had the friendship, though, than not.

My condolences..So sorry to hear. I've been there too many times. It just plain ole sucks! My yellow made to to almost 15 before I had to make the decision and I have a bad feeling that I may be doing it again in a year or two with my black...she's getting close...but I always have dove right back in with a new pup!

Take care and again so sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss Sonny, we put our 14 year old dog down Monday, it was hard but harder still to know she was in pain. These beautiful creatures get deep into your heart

So sorry to hear that too, you too have my deepest heartfelt condolences for you lost loved one...

Attachments

• Dog bottom of pool.jpg
    Dog bottom of pool.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Dog Labs doing what labs do.jpg
    Dog Labs doing what labs do.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Dog Labs.jpg
    Dog Labs.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 169
  • Dog Lab & Retriever silly string.jpg
    Dog Lab & Retriever silly string.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 152
Sorry to hear man ...I just had to do the same thing with my buddy max back in March ...second hardest thing I ever had to do besides call the hospital and have my dad taken off the machines

I'm so, so sorry, to hear of your loss, you have my deepest heartfelt condolences,
from my Buddy to yours "Jake", may he "Rest in Peace" :angel7:

I'm dreading that day too...
He's 16 now, they are so loyal, such unconditional love & so non judgmental,
truly a mans best friend...

BUDDY!

Jake is in Heaven!

Sonny, did you post a pic of Jake?

Sorry, sonny. Good news is I'm sure he's playing with my Buster, who suddenly passed 2 months ago at the age of 7. What can ya say, dogs teach us about love and they teach us about loss. God bless.

Sorry for your lost had to do the same a few times its never easy, sometimes there worst than kids.

Tuck is sad for Sonny. I miss Gandolph and Deacon. Gandolph was a Blond Yellow and would talk to you. Seriously. Deacon was a rescue and full Golden. Both great companions. I haven't had one for quite a while now but I got this funny feeling it may happen. Me thinks a new chubby little ball of fur is the best therapy when this happens. Kind of like riding a bicycle and falling off. Get back up and do it all over again. Keep those memories Sonny as they are always going to be with you. And with friends on this great board of ours like Budnicks, how can any one go wrong or have a sad face...cr8crshr/Tuck

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back