• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Denver Plane Crash Explained

He took off without a full tank, and the controls for the other tank was in an akward position behing pilot's seat.

The fuel valve was behind the pilot's seat in a very bad spot.

It's my understanding that he wouldn't have passed a Field Sobriety Test either...

If God meant man to fly? He wouldn't have invented the "Wing"

unnamed.jpg

Whenever I went up one of my first questions was about fuel.....

He's the reason I don't fly, he didn't know anymore than me or he would still be here. Flying should be taken seriously, there is no pulling over to the curb to check things out. My cousin had one and I flew with him all the time. To keep current, you need so many take offs and landings in a period of time, I think 90 days. Check, check again and then, check again!!

He's the reason I don't fly, he didn't know anymore than me or he would still be here. Flying should be taken seriously, there is no pulling over to the curb to check things out. My cousin had one and I flew with him all the time. To keep current, you need so many take offs and landings in a period of time, I think 90 days. Check, check again and then, check again!!
Dumb asses don't have any effect on what I do. I love flying but never really could afford it with the other half spending so much on the kids etc. Yup, you can't do dumb stuff with aircraft for sure and it's nuts that there are so many that do not take it seriously. For many, it's just another way to get from point A to point B and well.....I don't even look at cars like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back