• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Joined. Glad to be Aboard.

Sheriff JW

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Greetings All. Pleasure to be here. Proud owner of a 1979 Chrysler 300. 66k on it. All original. Garage kept. Group in a family partial to Mopars. I’ll get photos up once weather is better and pull out of the garage.

Welcome from Western NY.

Welcome SHERIFF from South Jersey outside Philly.
Had 77 Cordoba decades ago, LOVED THE RIDE! Any old Mopar intercepters in your barn??

Welcome SHERIFF from South Jersey outside Philly.
Had 77 Cordoba decades ago, LOVED THE RIDE! Any old Mopar intercepters in your barn??
Funny you should ask! Had three of them. One 1974, 1976 and a 1977. All Plymouth Gran Fury’s. If I do have any parts, they’re probably stored in my childhood home, where my brother lives now. Only thing I recall is possibly the 76 440 engine and a 4 speed trans from a 1970 R/T Charger.

newwelcome.jpg

Welcome aboard from central Illinois! Suspect you'll get some inquiries from the gang here about those Mopar parts!

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Missouri!!

What?

17 posts an still no pics?

Auto Transport Service
Back