• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Action Magazine

mbc0724

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
I just heard a rumor that Mopar Action closed shop. I hope that is not true. Anyone out there have any information?

Rob Wolf of Mopar Collector's has a write up on it's passing this month.
Even said that Hot Rod is now only in print 4 times a year now in 2024.
Mopar Collector's Guide is the last man Mopar standing.

Rob Wolf of Mopar Collector's has a write up on it's passing this month.
Even said that Hot Rod is now only in print 4 times a year now in 2024.
Mopar Collector's Guide is the last man Mopar standing.
Is Chrysler Power magazine out of print now too? Their website is still up.

Damn. Reading Ehrenberg every other month was one of the few things that I could look forward to. All I have left now is occasionally getting laid and beer.
Yeah, i got to contact him and see what his plans are - if any.

I'm still getting Chrysler Power magazine.

Let me know what you find. I’m serious, (for once) I’m a huge fan of his knowledge and writing.
I sure will. I couldn't agree more. Professor has always been helpful every time I've hollered.

Let me know what you find. I’m serious, (for once) I’m a huge fan of his knowledge and writing.
Follow up: He's already replied to me. He says "no current plans" to continue writing elsewhere.
I then asked if he's keeping up his eBay store - and if he'd like to join us here at FBBO. :)

I‘ll buy him gold if he joins. Seriously.

He'd probably be swayed if you offer him one of those fancy NWT polar bear license plates! He's a nice guy to talk to actually. I spoke with him a few times in my lifetime, once back when he was a VCR repairman.

He'd probably be swayed if you offer him one of those fancy NWT polar bear license plates! He's a nice guy to talk to actually. I spoke with him a few times in my lifetime, once back when he was a VCR repairman.
I would gladly supply one for Ehrenberg.
Even here polar bear plates are tough to find. The new ones are cheap junk that peel and corrode in just a few years and most of the good old ones have been snapped up by collectors. The ones that I gave away here were probably the best and last good ones available. The rarest and most valuable are 1970; the first year of the bear plate. I have two 1970’s left, an original and a restored for my ‘70 wannabee. I donated a restored 1970 here for a good cause auction and it went for a grand U.S.
I was proud to contribute it.

I‘ll buy him gold if he joins. Seriously.
Very generous of you - but he's replied again and basically said he got turned off to forums years ago ("I was on
a lot of them") because he says they invariably turn into pissing contests. I assured him this one was different,
but it doesn't sound promising.

Business need to go through Joey and it's not free.
I reckon as an individual, he could be a member just fine like any of the rest of us.

All in all, it sounds sort of as if he's relieved to be unburdened by the pressures of keeping a magazine afloat
to be honest - and he's keeping his eBay store going, since he's got tons of stuff left to sell there.
Not a bad way to ease into (further) retirement, actually.

Very generous of you - but he's replied again and basically said he got turned off to forums years ago ("I was on
a lot of them") because he says they invariably turn into pissing contests. I assured him this one was different,
but it doesn't sound promising.

I reckon as an individual, he could be a member just fine like any of the rest of us.

All in all, it sounds sort of as if he's relieved to be unburdened by the pressures of keeping a magazine afloat
to be honest - and he's keeping his eBay store going, since he's got tons of stuff left to sell there.
Not a bad way to ease into (further) retirement, actually.
I can understand his point of view.
Ah well, I will miss reading his stuff. He’s one of those few people that made a positive difference.

Is the Final issue on the Newsstands ?

Auto Transport Service
Back