• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Seats (need opinions please)

My65coronet

Local time
8:14 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone in Mopar land. I need a little help. I have a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440, it is missing a back seat.? I found a guy with a 72 dart A body with a rear seat that looks nice. Would anyone know if that seat might work in my Coronet? My car is unfortunately far from original, so just trying to make a fun family cruiser out of her. My car is in the shop getting new windows so I can’t do any measurements. The seats in question are 59” wide or long. I really appreciate any thought and opinions you guys might give. Thanks guys

Mopar Bradd

5B67CAB5-7289-4110-A241-FEEE71338EC4.jpeg

Hi everyone in Mopar land. I need a little help. I have a 1965 Dodge Coronet 440, it is missing a back seat.? I found a guy with a 72 dart A body with a rear seat that looks nice. Would anyone know if that seat might work in my Coronet? My car is unfortunately far from original, so just trying to make a fun family cruiser out of her. My car is in the shop getting new windows so I can’t do any measurements. The seats in question are 59” wide or long. I really appreciate any thought and opinions you guys might give. Thanks guys

Mopar Bradd

View attachment 621774
No expert but,I would think the A Body seat would be too narrow just a thought.

I just did a couple quick measurements of my back seat (65 Coronet 500), the bottom at the front is just under 59". The top of the back is 57".

I just did a couple quick measurements of my back seat (65 Coronet 500), the bottom at the front is just under 59". The top of the back is 57".
A million thank yous for that. He said his seats were 59” wide, I might need to get a little clarity from him. I can’t tell you how much that helps me.

A million thank yous for that. He said his seats were 59” wide, I might need to get a little clarity from him. I can’t tell you how much that helps me.
Thanks again, I know you didn’t have to spend your time doing that.

I have bench seat from 67, I believe we spoke about it before? Might’ve been someone else.

Auto Transport Service
Back