• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My buddies Scamp !

383man

Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
Figured I would post a few pics of my buddies nice Scamp since it seems the Scamps get no respect even in the Mopar comunity as many Mopar guys even call it a Dart or Duster and X-branders call it all kind of cars like a Nova or a Fairlane. He had it painted last year by a friend of mine and it has a nice new healthy 383 thats a strong mild build with a comp hydraulic cam in the .525 lift area. It has 3.91's and a four speed and uses the RPM intake and a 750 DP carb. It should be a low 12 or high 11 car with a good driver and stickies. Ron

410579084.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

411378666.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

410579083.jpg

Nice, I had a 71 scamp many years ago. 318 auto on the floor. Bucket seats and a console. 8 3/4 rear end

cool little Scamp

Me and my buddy at Gino's last week as boy do they have great milkshakes ! Ron

411378672.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And a shot of the 383. Ron

410349870.jpg

Actually the lot goes around the other side also as we like to park away from the everyday drivers. Ron

Ahhh, i see it. I thought that was the front adjacent to joppa road. You are where the outside seating is. You can sit and stare at your cars. Thats what i would do.:headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

Say, did you make it to cecil county today? They had their nostalgia race and show.

Very nice...:headbang: But it's an A Body.:sideways tongue: And its nice...:headbang: But But...Oh never mind...:confused5: A very nice one to boot...cr8crshr/Tuck

Thanks for all the kind replies. Ron

- - - Updated - - -

looks great...74 rite?

Yes you are right his Scamp is a 74. Ron

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhh, i see it. I thought that was the front adjacent to joppa road. You are where the outside seating is. You can sit and stare at your cars. Thats what i would do.:headbang:

- - - Updated - - -

Say, did you make it to cecil county today? They had their nostalgia race and show.

No I did not make it as to many things going on like my youngest sons birthday. It was very hot also so I dont feel bad missing it as I hate racing in real hot weather. Ron

Auto Transport Service
Back