• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My dad passed away this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoparlady

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
My dad passed away this morning and now trying to get a flight to Georgia in.It was my brother Eddie that called this morning telling me the bad news.He said dad was fine after breakfast and dropped dead in the living room.I called my boss already and told him not coming in this week.He understands why.I am hit hard,we last talked on the phone last.Eddie has worked hard to get a plane ticket for me to come in and hopefully I get it tomorrow,overnighted.Did talk to mom as well,she wants me to be there for the week.

so sorry for you and your family. my god give you all peace and know that no matter what he is always with you.

My condolences sorry to hear that news. Its rough, I went through the same thing about a year ago.

My condolences to you my MOPAR brother.

This is a hard thing to deal with. Best wishes to you and your family.
The loss of a parent is a uniquely painful feeling. The person that first earned your love and respect has gone away and you may feel a bit lost and scared. I don't know if anything can prepare you for it. The only thing that makes things better is time.
I lost my Dad when I was 29. Uncles had passed before him but it was not the same. Losing Dad felt like it was now up to ME to be the Male leader of the family.
Another thing....seeing a parent transform from a healthy and vital person to a lesser condition is heartbreaking. Aside from the feelings one has for how that very thing is in their own future, it hurts to see a loved one struggle to do what used to be simple things.

Condolences also. It is tough, only gets a little better with time.

Sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and yours. Travel safe.

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

My dad was going through health problems lately.Doctors wouldn't even try to find out what was wrong with him.He was a great man,turned 66 4 weeks ago getting social security.Mom won't hurt for money,gets his social security and pension.

My condolences to you and your family.

I am sorry for your loss. Kern Dog is right. Time will help ease the pain. It will never replace your dad but it will open up many memories over time.

sorry for your loss and will be praying for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back