• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new project 1974 charger 318 se

4 hours 407.25$
13 month warranty
And now I need to get the right oil pan.
I got the Torque converter with it does any one know if I can use it with my old trasmision?

Use old torque converter, oblong 1 hole on the magnum flexplate to match the offset hole on your old converter.
Or upgrade your converter.

Use old torque converter, oblong 1 hole on the magnum flexplate to match the offset hole on your old converter.
Or upgrade your converter.
Ok thank you. I wasn't sure if mine was Neutrally balance

I believe they should I've not played with Magnum motors much.
I know on the la they are the same 340 are different
There's something with oil pans too the 360 has a different one I think

Spool mounts on 73 can and on Magnum.

There's been some talk of the bosses needing ground down a bit.

There's a custom designed car Magnum oil pan.

Those issues are addressed on magnumswaps.com

Was the Dakota an R/T?

Those are the only ones that got a 5.9

Durango could have had one, though.

360 LA pan works, had to use washers as spacers on back mount as spacer. Grind drivers side truck mount pad to clear headers.

I order my motor mounts and oil pan and the oil pick-up tube. Hard to believe that all my old stuff just bolts on to this newer motor. My wife thinks I'm crazy for believing the internet. Lol hope it all works out

Ok 10 points to who can't tell me witch pick-up tube is the right one. I'll be able to verify when my oil Pan shows up on the 10th. The parts store said they had 3 different ones so I order them all and ill return the wrong ones

A

20200702_155610.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back