• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need Location For The Two Driver Door Area Labels On My '74 SE

Gold Rush

Local time
12:33 PM
Reaction score
I can't believe in the hundreds of photos I have taken the past several years there is not a single one showing where the original door and door sill labels were placed!

Painting is almost complete so I'm hoping someone can post photos for the correct original location.

TIA !!!

Ahh, answered you on the other forum but I can post pics here. This is a 74 door I used for parts. and my 73, shouldn't be any difference.
Need more, LMK

DSCN0044.JPG

DSCN0046.JPG

S4019859.JPG

From my observations the door stickers placement was not a "set" location, they were similar but there were differences between various cars.

Ahh, answered you on the other forum but I can post pics here. This is a 74 door I used for parts. and my 73, shouldn't be any difference.
Need more, LMK

View attachment 1327533

View attachment 1327534

View attachment 1327539

Thank You again for your help Sir!!! First place I looked online was your photo album. Figured if anyone knew, You would.

It's been a long road getting to this point in resto (doing all the work myself) but it will all be worth the effort when finished and on the road. My 1st Triple Black '74 SE Brougham was what I drove when my only son was born on 8/21/74. Had hoped to have it finished a few years ago but life got in the way. Should be TRIPLE BLACK yet this year and on the road by 8/21/23!! My son doesn't know it yet but his name will be on the registration along with mine.

Here is my 74, pretty close to the above.

IMG_07851.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back