• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New addition to the family

1967coronet440

Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
well we brought home a new puppy home today, she is a presa canario. With my new job I work 2:30-12:00pm and I hate my family being home alone at night so I decided to surprise them with a new puppy. From what I’ve read they’re great family dogs and better guardians which is exactly what I’m looking for. I have a huge fenced in yard for her to play in so she should love it!

BF72D3BE-3584-4C2C-A4DB-6CA76E3F15F9.png 1C4E637C-B115-4CB3-9E6C-B34130A9B35C.jpeg

Congrats! Nothing better in life than a happy dog waiting for you at the door when you get home.

Whats her name?
We named her Micah, pronounced (me-cah) who is the angel of miracles. Little story behind that decision. A lot of things are going our way right now and we feel it’s because of our devotion to the lord. We read the Bible to the kids daily I have 2 of my sons enrolled in a private Christian school and we go to church weekly. We feel like we are being rewarded for the changes we’ve made in our lifestyle and household.

Very cute dog and the kids will love it. Congrats on the new member.

get ready, big dogs eat a LOT! ......... Rebel goes through a big bag of kibble and 2 20+ pound turkeys every month!

She's a great looking pup too...

congrats :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back