• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New grandson

Here is my Grandson (he is my second grand child) playing with his all original, one owner, all numbers matching 69 Charger R/T.

20220330_202323.jpg

20220330_202315.jpg

Ours just hit the terrible three. But he is talking pretty good. Have fun with them for sure. :lol:

Congratulations sir! Happy to hear momma and baby Eli are doing well. Nothing like them, we’ve got number 9 coming in March. Take care and enjoy!

My eldest daughter went in for a c-section today. Just got word that he’s here and everyone is doing well. Currently waiting for her to get out of recovery to see them and find out what his name is. It’s been top secret…

Congrats grandpa, but.........................

67594575.jpg

Put me back in! Put me back in!!

Poor little guy has a mighty tough road ahead of him. God bless him. I often wonder what kind of a future we're going to leave for them.

Put me back in! Put me back in!!

Poor little guy has a mighty tough road ahead of him. God bless him. I often wonder what kind of a future we're going to leave for them.
My daughter and her husband are true conservatives, as are my wife and I. We will prepare him as best we can for the hard times ahead.

Auto Transport Service
Back