• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from sask canada

eoo

Local time
11:18 AM
Reaction score
Hi to everyone. Just bought a 66 charger with a 318 poly. I'm going to try to keep it as original as possible and make it into a daily driver. There's a ton of good info here and I know I'll be asking a lot of questions as I get into restoring the car. I also have a 65 valiant cuda in the restore stage at this time but it's going to take a back seat to the charger.

Welcome from Michigan, post some pics when you can of both projects.

hi and welcome to the site sounds like a nice charger ,also post up some photos of your rides :headbang:

welcome to FBBO

Thanks everyone. I'll post some pics when I get home. I'm up at work for a few more days. Just got the charger right before I had to go to work so no pics yet.

Welcome, there is a lot of great help here, good luck with the projects.

Welcome, looking forward to your pics.

here are a few pics of the charger 100_0538.jpg100_0537.jpg100_0534.jpg100_0535.jpg

yes I bought it off kijiji. the guy had it listed for 7500 and forgot to put his phone number in the add. he relisted it for 5500. it was just out of Saskatoon. I guess the car had been sitting for about 15 years.

Auto Transport Service
Back